Re: unable to access FUT for the past 4 days (X1)

by BraveLive

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable To Access FUT via Console or WebApp!!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Moderator edit: 

Update 11/5/14: This issue has been resolved. You should now be able to connect to FUT servers normally.

Thank you for your patients and understanding, while this problem was being resolved!

Help Center Update 10/23/14 : We have resolved several issues that were blocking players from accessing FIFA Ultimate Team, and many players may be able to connect normally. However, some players may still be experiencing issues connecting to FUT. Our team is continuing to work on a solution for connection issues that are still preventing anyone from entering the game.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Initial: We are receiving reports that players are unable to connect to the FIFA Ultimate Team Servers. We are currently investigating the issue and we are working to get it resolved as quickly as possible. 

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/unable-to-connect-to-fut-servers/

You can stay updated by looking at the Answer HQ stickies or by tuning in to EA Help.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding, while the team is working on a resolution! 

Original post below:

updated 27/10:

Hi all,

The issues which people in this thread have are the following:

- Not being able to access FUT via console most of the times. Every once in a while you succeed geting in but shortly after you get kicked out again.

- Not being able to access FUT via WebApp. Usually you receive an error message saying the servers are down or that "there was an error and you need to refresh your browser and try again".

- Most of us are able to access FUT via the mobile app.

For me it's been like this for almost 4 and a half  weeks.

This is an official addressing i made to Mr Moore, EA's CEO. You are welcome to favourite/retweet it. I think it will be best not to comment there, but if you do feel like commenting, please keep it polite & correct. Thanks. - https://twitter.com/t_nb2/status/526792210608431104

It is very important that anyone who expirience the same issue will contact EA Advisors and get his case escalated to the studios. Also, Keep contacting them every day or two asking for updates regarding your case (but do so with a new case so your escalated one wont get pulled out of the queue). The only thing we can do right now is to keep this issue "On Air" as much as we can, This includes posting about it in any other FIFA fourms you participate in, EASPORTS Twitter account and every other place you find fit.

If you managed to buy some fifa points before being unable to access your FUT account, you can try contacting Microsoft/Sony and ask for a refund as you are currently unable to use those fifa points and it is unknown when you will ever be. I have done this and got a full refund from Microsoft, From what some said Sony are a little less co-operative, but it's worth the shot.

EA has requested some details:

If you're experiencing this issue please attempt to login to Ultimate Team, please record the time and provide it with the details below:

• GamerTag/Origin ID/PSN Id
  • Platform (Xbox 360, PS4 etc.)
  • Timestamp of most recent incident (including time zone)
Message 1 of 2,418 (32,468 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable To Access FUT via Console or WebApp!!!!!

★★★★★ Expert

Update 11/5/14: This issue has been resolved. You should now be able to connect to FUT servers normally.

Thank you for your patients and understanding, while this problem was being resolved!

I have now updated the first post as well, with future information.

Also, as this thread has now reached an very large number of posts and now as the problem is resolved, I will be putting an final reply and ending this thread, by closing/locking it.

Of course, if you should experience any other problems, always feel free to create a new and fresh thread and we will try to help you as best as we can.

Thank you all again for your patients and understanding, while this problem was being resolved!

Also to address some final questions, about compensation, if there is any possible compensation or anything related to that, it shall be posted on the official channels as usual. For now, we do not have any information on a possible compensation or if there will even be one, so as always, stay tuned for future information.

To all who have been banned, sadly your problems are not fixed by this update and you will still need to appeal your ban, or await the reply from the team if you have not received it already.

If you what to appeal your ban, please send an email to accountdisputes@ea.com and follow this steps here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/.

That will be all, again thank you all for sticking with as and happy gaming from all of as! Thread is now closed/locked.

View in thread

Message 2418 of 2,418 (6,952 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

UP

Message 2 of 2,418 (32,143 Views)

★★★ Guide

UPUPUPUPUPUP

Message 3 of 2,418 (32,109 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i have the same issue mate but on ps4, from sunday evening cant log in to ultimate team web app too, but other think seasons working fine

Message 4 of 2,418 (32,102 Views)

★★★ Novice
Please unlock"
Message 5 of 2,418 (32,096 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

ONE WEEK!! ONE WEEK SINCE THE LAST TIME I WAS ABLE TO ACCESS FUT!!

Message 6 of 2,418 (32,077 Views)

★ Guide
Looks like you have same problem as quite a few others. Seems like there is a problem with FIFA 15 corrupting profiles.

I'm in the same position. Had a day where everything was fine then Sunday web app and PS4 could not logon. Assumed it was busy servers. Could get into companion app on Android, could list items for sale but could not bid on any items

Can you search for items and bid okay on the mobile app?

See here for a thread with other comments and details. EA need to acknowledge this. I assume many more week be affected.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-15/Numerous-problems-with-Ultimate-team-PS4/m-p/3670971#M29160

Message 7 of 2,418 (32,055 Views)

★ Guide
If you look at the other thread you may see something common that may differentiate everyone having these problems.

Out of interest are you a heavy user of the web or mobile app and did you use in the week leading up to FIFA 15 release ?

Message 8 of 2,418 (32,047 Views)

★★★ Guide

i was a heavy user of the web app while being able to access it. traded A LOT. 

i am able to access to mobile app but the transfer market is disabled at the webapp/mobile app for xbox users. the only way for xbox users to use the transfer market is via console.

Message 9 of 2,418 (32,039 Views)

★ Guide
This does seem to be consistent with others. Seems like a lot of trading had happened on these accounts where we have issues.

I was trading a lot too. Mainly buying and selling small items that I got in my free packs as FUT founder.

One thing I have noticed this year is that clicking quickly through transfer listings would bring up an account activity message and kick you out. Then you had to answer a math question to get back in.

I wonder if we had a few of these then EA think we are doing something bad and put a block on?

Did you see any of these messages often?
Message 10 of 2,418 (32,027 Views)