Ultimate Team misery and scam

by maxjenno13

Original Post

Ultimate Team misery and scam

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, I’m hoping someone can help. 
I’m very new to Ultimate Team and whilst trying to get my head around the squad building challenges, which I still don’t understand, I have sent 5 of my best players to the remove from squad thing by accident and I now can’t find them. 

as well as this the team I have built and spent money on building now I am unable to play as it says it is a concept squad and I don’t have a glue what or how to resolve this. I’ve spoken to the support team whom are so unsupportive and advised me that I completed a challenge with these players but the challenge I completed was the day prior and I’ve played with these players since then, to which they confirmed and then persisted to tell me I was wrong even when confirming this. 

I also can recall seeing any messages or warnings about this. 

I was wondering if anyone can help please. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 6 (467 Views)

Re: Ultimate Team misery and scam

[ Edited ]

Hey @maxjenno13 

So you removed a player from your starting squad by mistake? If that's the case then all you need to do to get them back is return to your squad and click R1 (PS4) or RB (Xbox). From there you should see all the players in your club.

Also for Concept squads you'll have to remove every single concept player from your squad including those in the reserves before going into a game.

I hope I answered your question correctly. If not don't hesitate to reply to me.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 2 of 6 (440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi @chinsrus101 thank you for replying, really appreciated. When I click on the some of the players in the team it gives me an option to remove from squad and not send to my club, they appear on a blue card. These are all players I’ve been playing with from the start and building / purchasing and I don’t know what I’ve done or how to get them back in a team I can play with. 

Message 3 of 6 (417 Views)

@maxjenno13 Do you remember exactly which option you chose that got rid of your card?

Message 4 of 6 (408 Views)

★ Novice

@chinsrus101 no mate I was trying to my players and selected the remove from squad and I thought they’d go to the My Club. 

Message 5 of 6 (402 Views)

@maxjenno13 Well they could’ve either gone to your club or the transfer list. If you can’t find it in your club try manually looking them up.

if they’re not there look at your transfer list

Message 6 of 6 (398 Views)