Original Post

Travel Costs jumping Manager mode

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? xcu77anx
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am about to play in an EFL League 2 game with Port Vale against Accrington on Jan 20 2018 but when I go to hit play there is a message saying that they had to forfeit the game due to injuries and suspended players. This isn't the bug, the bug comes in when I look at my teams profits on the year.
What happens when the bug occurs? I've been neglecting to save the game because I CANNOT take this kind of loss to my profit. Initially, I'm at 39K profit, but after the forfeit it jumps to -17.61M LOSS. I checked to see where all of it was allocated, and it said Travel Costs..? Before the forfeiture, my Travel Costs are only -349K. However, after Accrington forfeits the Travel Costs jump all the way to -17.95M.
What should be happening instead? The travel costs should stay the same I'm fairly sure... ‌

yeah that's it. can you fix it? thanks.

Message 1 of 10 (1,682 Views)

Re: Travel Costs jumping Manager mode

★★ Novice

Travel costs?! wtf didnt realise Fifa had gone that realsitic, overkill in my opinions - not something you'd notice I guess in higher leagues.

Message 2 of 10 (1,656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that's what i'm saying. i'm tryna bring this team to the premier league, if i take a 17M loss in profits i'm getting canned after the first season haha

Message 3 of 10 (1,648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this bug too. I was Forest Green in League 2 and I'm pretty sure the abandoned match was against Accrington too. Difference is my travel costs were £50M. So my club is basically bankrupt.

Message 4 of 10 (1,488 Views)

★★ Novice
Had the same issue. Playing as Grimsby Town, travel to a forfeited game, incurred 56M in travel costs. Ruins the game for me as I start as one of the worst in FL2 and build up to PL...
Message 5 of 10 (1,473 Views)

★ Novice

Also with me 

-50M in travel costs ,  it gonna ruin my game (second season finale)

Any News ?

Message 6 of 10 (1,403 Views)

★★ Novice
Didn't get it my 2nd season soo.... good luck
Message 7 of 10 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

happened to me on fifa 20 ps4 12/6-20. Playing withe Salford from english 2end tier, halfway in the second season I meet a team that forfeits the game. I accept and win the game 3-0. This prompted a travel cost off 50 million euro. Incredible that this is still an issue across multiple releases.

Message 8 of 10 (912 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same situation on Fifa 21 but vs Gillingham, ruined the whole career 😑😒

Message 9 of 10 (693 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with FIFA please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 10 of 10 (665 Views)