Re: FUT servers are facing a high volume of server traffic please try again late

by Olubadeo

Original Post

FUT servers are facing a high volume of server traffic please try again later

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
FUT servers are facing a high volume of server trafic please try again later
..PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE EA
I've tried to contact EA but no avail
It's been 3-4 Days! Please help
Message 11 of 41 (3,398 Views)

Re: FUT servers are facing a high volume of server traffic please try again late

[ Edited ]
★ Pro
The online servers were due to be closed down on May 10, there is a thread at the top which says that.

However, I think what confused people is that online servers were NOT closed down then and indeed I and others were able to play until a few days ago.

I think they may have now been closed down finally 4 weeks after the scheduled date! in which case it would be so much better if the error message could say something like " Fifa 15 NS has now been taken offline". Unfortunately, transparency is not a strength of EA. Indeed the message suggests the problem is temporary! Why can't EA get something as simple as that right. Not everyone will have read the message or indeed will even come to this webpage.

@EA_Andy @EA_Guy
Message 12 of 41 (3,311 Views)

★ Pro
The servers were due to be taken offline on 10 May. There is a message on the front page. However, this did not happen on May 10 and players could play until a few days ago. If only the message, when you try to login, says the game has now been taken offline it would be so much better and provide everyone with the certainty we need. @EA_Andy
Message 13 of 41 (3,373 Views)

★ Pro
The current message suggests we should try again later which is clearly not the case @EA_Guy
Message 14 of 41 (3,372 Views)

Re: Server traffic issues!

★★ Novice
why not
Message 15 of 41 (3,336 Views)

High volume network traffic error in ios

★★★ Newbie

What a solution for this problem

Message 16 of 41 (3,303 Views)

Re: awder

★★★ Newbie
Same !!! 5 Days to go today and still the same message is displaying when i start my FIFA 15 UT !
Message 17 of 41 (3,394 Views)

the fut service is currently experiencing a high volume of server traffic.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Can't open my ultimate team on ios system. I used facebook account to login the game and it didn't work at all. 

Message 18 of 41 (3,349 Views)

Fifa 15 android now working

★★★ Newbie
Why Fifa 15 new season doen work ? It shows a high traffic message
Message 19 of 41 (3,299 Views)

FUT services are experiencing high levels of server log traffic

★★★ Newbie
FUT services are experiencing high levels of server log traffic
Message 20 of 41 (3,280 Views)