TWO QUESTIONS!

by dvbuljan

Original Post

TWO QUESTIONS!

★ Apprentice

I got two questions for EA:

1. I have been playing and enjoying FUT from the first time I bought PS4 console and I love it. The response was decent and the games were solid. I was in the 3rd division and playing solid football. But a few days ago my play was awful. The feeling is not so good, and players are unresponsive. I got lag that is preventing my team to be competitive both offensive and defensive. I ended up in sixth division. What is going on?

2. How come every other team in FUT consists of players from Premiership? I when I play against such a team I notice why. They virtually unbeatable. Players are fast and strong. It just doesn't seem real. I have decent players from La Liga and they are solid but playing against players from Premiership they look like schoolboys. Why is that? Are the players from Premiership really that much better than the players from the rest of the world?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (314 Views)

Re: TWO QUESTIONS!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @dvbuljan

With regard to your fist point, we would recommend that you check out the steps found here. Please ensure that you run through all of the steps listed in that article and let us know if you continue to experience connection issues after that. There are quite a few steps to go through but stick with them as they can all help.

Regarding point 2; It's quite easy to build a cheap Premier League squad with good players which is probably why so many people choose to do it. That's not to say that the best players in the game are from the Premier League though, have a look at the squads pro players are playing and you will find it is mostly La Liga players. What areas of play do you find you're struggling with against Premier League players?

-Aido

Message 2 of 2 (303 Views)