TOTS SISSOKO

by jamesmcdonald003

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TOTS SISSOKO

★★★ Newbie

I packed an untradable SISSOKO with the times of the 6:00 pm until 9:00pm when tots was out. I haven't received his card are they still releasing it to the players who thought they packed him 

Message 1 of 11 (895 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TOTS SISSOKO

Community Manager

Hey all,

The correct version of Sissoko is being granted now, more information here: 

EACade

View in thread

Message 11 of 11 (653 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I packed Rodri and I don't have it his tots version. I want my RODRIII

Message 2 of 11 (879 Views)

★ Novice

I packed him twice during the 7PM UK time Lightning Round and am still waiting too Frown

Message 3 of 11 (873 Views)

Community Manager

@AzureMagican @jamesmcdonald003 @Djnestoor This is being worked on as we speak, I'll update you when I get more information to share. 

EACade
Message 4 of 11 (816 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks for the update man!
Message 5 of 11 (786 Views)

★ Novice

It’s been 24 hours is there no update yet ??

Message 6 of 11 (761 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I packed him too but i sold him because i dont remebered that he was in his tots version but i want it too, its unfair that i dont get him

Message 7 of 11 (735 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok now its more than 48hrs.I watch youtube and see matthdgamer already putting "ea send me a free tots" in his title.Wow! you are really showing favouritism here.People like me still waiting for our onana or sissoko tots after packing their normal gold during promo period.After spending 12000pts,now the only chance to get a tots,you delayed it that i did not believe that i am getting it anymore since some others already have it.Somebody please send these to us senator josh hawley so the bill to ban microtransactions in games to go through.Other games you pay and you get what you pay for.this game you pay and you get *.Pay to lose unless you are in ea "red list".

Message 8 of 11 (720 Views)

★ Novice

I haven’t got tots sissoko either 

Message 9 of 11 (682 Views)

★ Novice

I still have not received mine too , please help

Message 10 of 11 (616 Views)