Submitting wrong players SBC

by ryanjongen

Original Post

Re: Submitting wrong players SBC

★★★ Newbie

Is this still the case? Even if it’s EA at fault? Selected the low to high option and it’s submitted my mbappe without me realising and I’ve definitely got lower rated strikers than 91? 

Message 11 of 16 (479 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @KadeSav98 

We're not able to replace items accidentally submitted into SBCs. In the future, check to make sure the players in the SBC are the ones you intend to trade in.

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 16 (476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How come tho? I shouldn’t need to check the sbc if I’ve set the parameter to low to high knowing full well I have STs lower than 91, surely something can be done with it being EA at fault here? 

Message 13 of 16 (467 Views)

Community Manager

@KadeSav98 

I'm very sorry, but we can't help with this. Again, it would be good to double check to make sure you're only submitting players you're ok with using in the SBC.

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 16 (461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why ignore the fact that EA is at fault here? Like I’ve said I shouldn’t need to check the sbc if I’ve chosen low to high golds and definitely had golds lower rated than 91, surely I should be able to get him back, he was untradable anyway

Message 15 of 16 (459 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo ur just blantantly doing a scam as ur app on mobile barely works and i lost my entire team essentialy because it has a broken filter
Message 16 of 16 (250 Views)