Re: Submitting wrong players SBC

by APFonz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Submitting wrong players SBC

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have seen some posts regarding submitting the wrong players in SBCs. I had the same problem last night when using a squad builder to complete a Marquee Matchups SBC. However, I did it on the Companion app (iOS) and I accidentally clicked submit, which meant I lost In Form Wamangituka (which isn’t available anymore). The thing is, there is no confirmation point or question on the companion app so when I missclicked I immediately lost the players. Can anyone help me with this?

Message 1 of 16 (3,280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @ryanjongen.

I'm very sorry, but we're not able to replace items accidentally submitted into SBCs.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (3,260 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @ryanjongen.

I'm very sorry, but we're not able to replace items accidentally submitted into SBCs.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 16 (3,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there anyway for me to get back my lucas Moura and James Madison and richarlson I accidentally submitted into the SBC?

Message 3 of 16 (3,160 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @xgagey 

Unfortunately, we can't replace items accidentally submitted into SBCs. To help avoid this from happening in the future, double-check the items you're about to submit to make sure you're not discarding anything you'd like to keep.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 16 (3,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They don’t care, but i agree with you on the app there is no message to make sure you are submitting the right players, i submitted my first owner mbappe by accident as well as varane ramos and kante. This game is a joke, and the customer service garbage.

Message 5 of 16 (3,026 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Plss man I accidentally submitted totw walker in a sbc for 81 to 87 player pick plsss he’s worth so much i packed him is there anything i could do to get him back plss ea
Message 6 of 16 (2,950 Views)

★★★ Newbie

* off idiots make it so they ask if you are sure, I lost my Pogba and Bruno that go for 100k each on fifa 22

Message 7 of 16 (2,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, is it no way to get it back. i acsidently sendt in ramos, two totw 84+ and much more. I just needed that, i played fut champions to get that. Now i have to wait to the weekend to get it back and theres no sure that i get something good there. Please fix this,

Message 8 of 16 (2,325 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Bro I gave away first owner Messi along with POTM rashford and half my team on the app used squad builder to make team thought I was going into the reserves and pressed submit AND NOT 1 WARNING I was using my first squad players. Absolute joke that we can’t get these players back glad I’m not the only one

Message 9 of 16 (1,890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why does the companion app have no warning your about to use ur first squad players ???

Message 10 of 16 (1,889 Views)