Servers down fifa 19

by nikoHD67

Original Post

Re: Servers down fifa 19

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Solaire What, do we know something more? Because it's been almost a month and still nothing. Do something !! Please help me, because this problem is not unique to me. The day before I played and everything was fine, and the next day after server maintenance in fifes 16-22, which was from 1 to 5 am, EAS FC servers were not working anymore. I keep saying "EAS FC servers are currently unavailable, please try again later"
Message 11 of 23 (1,018 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Solaire I've had the same problem for over a month now. "EAS FC servers are currently unavailable, please try again later", this message is still displayed at the top of the screen. It prevents me from entering FUT. Normally my user connects to EA servers but eas fc servers are not available anyway. Seasons run normally, just not Fut. I have a new internet, so it's not a connection problem. In addition, this problem does not only affect people who have the same internet provider. The problem only affects Xbox 360 players, and not only from my country, so there is no option that people from different countries have the same Internet provider
Message 12 of 23 (923 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Solaire I have the problem with the EAS FC directory servers.The message"EAS FC servers are currently unavailable at this time" appears at the top of the screen. Please help and reply!!! 

Message 13 of 23 (899 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Solaire Any updates?
Message 14 of 23 (790 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Solaire "EAS FC servers are unavailable at this time, try again later"
Message 15 of 23 (722 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Solaire This is the error message we are all getting:

20230108_200701.jpg

Message 16 of 23 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same - unable to login to ea servers for any game online FIFA19 Xbox One / S

been a week now - not a single answer online and admins gone awol

Message 17 of 23 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Counterexample I get the exact same screen!
Message 18 of 23 (401 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@sizeablecash We all are mate, everywhere in the world. EA doesn't care.
Message 19 of 23 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Counterexample is there anywhere else we can go for help?
Message 20 of 23 (320 Views)