Re: Security Question issues on FUT15 360

by PoemieV2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Security Question issues on FUT15 360

★★★★★ Novice

Hi titles speaks for itself,

This is an ancient issue back from the dark ages that has not been resolved even when the game was still operational and supported with the recent closure of Worldcup 2014 I wanted to resume FIFA 15 and get the remainder of the FUT 15 achievement I was never into FIFA mp I played only on couch co-op but those days are over now and just want to wrap up the game. Also server are still up don't tell me that I have played a few ranked achievement ( seasons it's called I think ? ) And know FUT works still since people from Truachievements.com have been unlocking achievements still for it quite recently.

I hope anybody can help me with this since I fear for another closure soon on this game

Message 1 of 13 (1,509 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@PoemieV2 

This is something you'll need to contact an advisor to get help with. That can be done by messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or you can open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll assist with this. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (1,483 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @PoemieV2.

What issue are you having with the security questions in FIFA 15?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 13 (1,491 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As in I can't set one up in-game it gives me the error "cannot create security questuon" and then goes back to the main menu. 

I have never done FUT15 prior to this, I've tried the solutions that worked back then but none of the current security questions (the ones you can setup in my EA for extra security) line up with the ones used in-game I do love to play it for a bit since I haven't ever done it prior to it.

I do hope you have enough info regarding the issue/question. If you need more let me know by replying 

If there is a solution that does work that would be sick !

If need be my gamer tag is: Dutch x Monster

Message 3 of 13 (1,485 Views)

Community Manager

@PoemieV2 

This is something you'll need to contact an advisor to get help with. That can be done by messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or you can open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll assist with this. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 13 (1,484 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Going to be really oblivious but what is the difference between this and the "live service support" since I do live in Europe timezones might not align to normal office hours as I dislike to use any form or social media I do not think I want to handle security related things via that, as you can imagine from my perspective.

Also what would you personally recommend for getting the best reply or let's say the best approach I would take for getting this done 

Anyway thanks for the reply I thought I was already giving up hope but maybe there is a chance I can finally get 970/1000G on FiFa 15

Message 5 of 13 (1,481 Views)

Community Manager

@PoemieV2 

Any of those options should work for this. We have security procedures in place to protect your account. They should be able to help with this Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 13 (1,472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo 

Sorry for the necro, im still trying to get this after the failed attempt when we spoke about this tried the Twitter thing but i dont understand how that works since i dont use twitter and unfamiliar with all the terminology people throw around it

I think ive sent them a Pm with the core issue i hope it will work but as i said i don't understand twitter and facebook is something i dont want to touch as its so insecure

So the issue still persists and now with a closing server pretry soon im getting worried i cannot finish some of the FUT achievement in Fifa 15 for 360

Message 7 of 13 (1,193 Views)

Community Manager

@PoemieV2 

Did you also try opening a case as I suggested in my previous post? They should be able to assist with this.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 13 (1,130 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So, I tried what you said. Ive created a ticket, they explained the game was "Expired„ or whatever that is supposed to mean and thus could not help me, which is quite the weird response for, then I was directed to FIFA 21 for whatever reason and told to look for FIFA 15 on Origin, which asfaik has been delisted for a good 5 years now so obviously I am unable to buy that game digitally.

Anyhow long story short they said yeah ask here. So here I am again Standard smile Thanks for the patience man really appreciate somebody whom is actually trying to help

Message 9 of 13 (1,122 Views)

Community Manager

@PoemieV2 

Unfortunately, with the game no longer having online support, you won't be able to get that FUT achievement even if we can get you past the security question. So, it seems pointless to try to resolve this if that's your only reason to play FIFA 15.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 13 (1,107 Views)