Re: Scrap FUT Chemistry Links For Fifa 18

by elmstreet1

Original Post

Scrap FUT Chemistry Links For Fifa 18

★ Novice
Hi EA,

We would like to see chemistry links between players scrapped in the next version of Fifa. I find that only being able to choose players who play in the same league, club or country is restricting the choice of players that we can pick for our Ultimate Teams because if we decide to use a player that has red chemistry links we are being disadvantaged. So what we see is the same teams over and over again and it becomes boring and predictable. If we could pick and choose any player regardless of what club, league or nationality without being disadvantaged then we will encourage different variations of teams to be created and will make the game more fun and enjoyable and this will unlock the true potential of Ultimate Team and will make Fifa 18 and future versions the most successful releases ever.

If you agree and would like to see this feature please like and share.

Many thanks,

Greg
Message 1 of 2 (550 Views)

Re: Scrap FUT Chemistry Links For Fifa 18

★★ Apprentice

I have often thought that, especially as plenty of teams, despite red links, still somehow manage 100%? Seems a tad pointless to me bearing in mind how "international" football is these days. As you say, no chemistry would really open the door for different variations and players could put some decent teams together. Getting seriously fed up with having to play against Butland, Smalling, Erikksen, Kane, Mane etc.

Cheers

Mike

Message 2 of 2 (534 Views)