SWITCH FIFA18 CONNECTION PROBLEM

by kwok1012

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWITCH FIFA18 CONNECTION PROBLEM

★★ Newbie

switch fifa18 i can connect to ea server THE ERROR CODE IS {"ERROR.INVAILD_REQUEST"} BUT MY FD CAN CONNECT TO EA SERVER WHY!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 133 (41,361 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't login to Origin Account with Switch Fifa

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i don't know if this is the fix but all I did was last night I went into my switch settings and changed my nickname and when I went on fifa it let me log in I'm not saying this is the solution but that's the only thing I changed and ive been having this problem since day one but now its working I don't know if it was because my old nickname was offensive or if ea just needed a change please try this and let me know

SYSTEMSETTINGS/USER/*****/NICKNAME

View in thread

Message 88 of 133 (41,841 Views)

All Replies

Can't login to Origin Account with Switch Fifa

★★★ Newbie

Hi Everyone,

I just get the Fifa18 in Switch version and start to play FUT, however once I login my origin account it show "{"error":"invalid_request"} under a white background. I can login on my PC and mobile without any problem. Anyone can help?

Thanks!

Message 2 of 133 (41,175 Views)

Unable to link existing EA account / login - (Nintendo Switch)

★★★ Novice

I get to the Welcome to FIFA 18 screen, check the read the terms and conditions box, click next. Add my email address (which I'm logged into EA with now) and password, click next and get a white screen with {"error":"invalid_request"}.

I've tried restarting the console - same error.

I've tried resetting the password for this account and using the new password - same error.

I've tried creating a new EA account and using this to link - same error.

I also tried creating a new EA account in the game, this actually created the account (I have the confirmation email from EA), but still get the same white screen with invalid_request.

What. A. Shambles.

Message 3 of 133 (41,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Update - I've called EA who checked my account and said it was fine and I should call Nintendo to get them to link my account.  Called Nintendo who said they couldn't do anything as it was EA's account not the Nintendo one.  I will speak to EA again shortly.

Update 2 - Spoke to EA, reset my FIFA game data on the switch which didn't help. Near the end of the call the Helpdesk guy noticed that even though I'd got this error it'd still recognised I was logging in correctly but wouldn't do the account linking. He said they would get their support team looking into it and get back to me in the next few days.

Message 4 of 133 (41,075 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for your update, got the same problem too, was told by the EA helper I should link the Nintendo acc. with EA account, but don't know how to do so....hopefully it can be solved in the next few days.
Message 5 of 133 (41,038 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yep, same problem here, Account had been created, but not connected to server for online game. 
It lookslike that we must wait for some EA action. 

However, few friends login with sucsessfully.

Message 6 of 133 (40,946 Views)

★★ Novice

Same Problem Frown

Message 7 of 133 (40,909 Views)

Re: SWITCH FIFA18 CONNECTION PROBLEM

★★ Apprentice

Somebody has an google account linked with My Nintendo and try to use the gmail within this in the EA account. I tried, but it didn't work

Message 8 of 133 (40,858 Views)

{“error”:”invalid_request”} when logging on to EA account on Switch

★★ Novice
When starting FIFA 18 for Switch, when it gets to the bit where you need to log in with your EA account, when you submit your correct password it displays a blank white page with the above text at the top left. This is preventing me from using any online features, including squad updates and Ultimate Team. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way to fix this
Message 9 of 133 (40,136 Views)

Re: {“error”:”invalid_request”} when logging on to EA account on Switch

★★★ Novice

Having pretty much the same problem it's now asking me to input a code and when I'm putting the code in it goes to the same screen

Message 10 of 133 (40,112 Views)