SWITCH FIFA18 CONNECTION PROBLEM

by kwok1012

Original Post

Re: SWITCH FIFA18 CONNECTION PROBLEM

★★ Novice

- Exact error message received? {"ERROR.INVAILD_REQUEST"} on a white background.

- When are you getting this error message? When I am asked to connect to the EA Account i.e. to play online, FUT, etc

- Switch handle name? eatplayzzz

- Have you been able to get online at all? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Frustrated, I am Download version, wanna refund!

Message 61 of 133 (3,566 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Andy:

Error: "error":"invalid_request" after submitting my correct password for EA login

Frequency: 100%, morning, afternoon, night - I'm located near Indianapolis IN

Switch Handle name: IndyPapiChulo

Online: I have no issues getting online with any other Switch title. Without logging into EA I can't access any online features of FIFA 18. 

Message 62 of 133 (3,559 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yep, I'm from LA. I was thinking if the problem could bem the nickname, when I tried to put my nickname as Dlink Wolf the EA connection screen told me that there was a invalid word. 
I put it together and it accepted the nickname. Although, my Nickname in the Switch is Dlink Wolf... and I'm trying to access within, but I believe that is not the real problem too, 'cause you all has unic word nickname, hasn't you?

Message 63 of 133 (3,522 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Morning Andy,
Let's see

- Exact error message received?
 >> whitw screen with {"error”:”invalid_request"}

- When are you getting this error message?
 >> After put email and password in Switch FIFA18 log in screen

- Switch handle name?
  >> My account at Switch is Dlink Wolf

- Have you been able to get online at all?
 >> No, but the EA account has been created during this process, and I can log in into the site in my PC

Message 64 of 133 (3,517 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its let me log in but its not showing up my ultimate team, its just showing a new team and not the team i can see on my ps4. Its showing my Nintendo handle ID as scotty.

Message 65 of 133 (3,477 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Any update Andy?
Message 66 of 133 (3,407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi Andy,

If it's worth noting, on the same error page with the white window screen showing invalid request error message we are still in-game. So it has the button icons for (R) Zoom, + Information; X End, B Back, A okay. And when I press + and go to "Information" the information it shows on the Page Information Window is this:

Address: signin.ea.com

Security: Your connection to this page is encrypted 

Certificate Subject: 

Electronic Arts, Inc.

Root CA

VeriSian. Inc.

Issue Date:

11/24/2016 16:00:00

Expriation Date

12/31/2017 15:59:59

Hope this isn't something that persists for much longer. Thanks for the help. 

Message 67 of 133 (3,383 Views)

★★ Novice
EA can I return this game to the shop that I purchased it? We have got a faulty product that makes the game pretty much pointless if we cannot update via network.
Message 68 of 133 (3,369 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm in the same boat. If accessing any online feature of the game requires something that does not work as advertised, it's completely unacceptable.

Message 69 of 133 (3,548 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

J'ai également le même soucis, dès que je me connecte en mettant adresse mail et mot de passe un message apparait : "error invalid request" donc je ne peux rien faire....

Je remplis quand même le petit questionnaire et j'ai contacté nintendo...

I have the same issue
- Exact error message received? {"ERROR.INVAILD_REQUEST"}
- When are you getting this error message? When I am asked to connect to the EA Account
- Switch handle name? titi76120
- Have you been able to get online at all? All the games online works, but fifa 18 no....

Message 70 of 133 (3,534 Views)