SWITCH FIFA18 CONNECTION PROBLEM

by kwok1012

Original Post

Re: SWITCH FIFA18 CONNECTION PROBLEM

★★★ Novice

Ive managed to log in but my ultimate team hasnt syncd. Its just a crappy starter team and not the one i can see on my ps4.. Disappointed

Message 21 of 133 (3,510 Views)

Re: {“error”:”invalid_request”} when logging on to EA account on Switch

★★ Apprentice
Same problem here. Tried all the ways to solve. With and without code to recognize the console... changing the email, the password, contact the EA support and waiting... some friends could enter the online on their console. We are very unlucky.
😑😕
Message 22 of 133 (3,402 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm having the exact same problem, which means not only no online play but even no team updates, which is holding me from starting a career...

In my case, I bought the game on the US store, but living elsewhere, do you think this could be related ?
I tried to create a new EA account, but I have the same problem...
Message 23 of 133 (3,417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same issue here. I get the same error request; invalid response message. Spoke to EA and they're fully aware and told me all I can do for now is post here. He really was urging me to post. That makes me think that's how it'll get resolves more quickly. So I encourage anybody reading this with the issue to at least drop a message.

I tried using backup codes to no fix. If you're reading and thought of connecting it through an ethernet, don't even waste the time. I connected through ethernet ported it through as DMZ and same thing. So just waiting for the fix for another game on Nintendo's platform. To repeat sentiments: this really pulls away from the game. No game ever quite regains that luster once its lost the first-day spark. I love Nintendo but they do make it frustrating sometimes.

Message 24 of 133 (3,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

{"ERROR.INVAILD_REQUEST"}

just a blank screen with these words after entering password and code

Message 25 of 133 (3,396 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem also 

Message 26 of 133 (3,376 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here.

Message 27 of 133 (3,510 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here

Message 28 of 133 (3,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if it is normal but when I enter the game and they check my connection a message says that there is an error and that my account is not fairly complete so I would like to know if i am the only person touched by this problem thanks

Message 29 of 133 (3,329 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I wrote to EA on their EA Help Facebook page and messenger yesterday. No one answered.

My Nintendo account shows that I'm linked to my EA account, but my EA/origin doesn't. Strange that the login recognizes my EA ign but the verification shows the error.

Message 30 of 133 (3,478 Views)