Re: Reinstalling fifa

by jayob1310

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reinstalling fifa

★ Novice

hey sorry if this was asked before.. ive had to delete fifa 20 and reinstall it? The ultimate team is gone and I've to start off at scratch ? Id there any way off getting my old team back? I've the team on the fifa app but on play station it's gone.?

Message 1 of 6 (672 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@jayob1310 

If your PS4 is ejecting the disk on its own, it would be best to speak with Sony support. You can find more details on that error here. It means there's a problem with your HDD, Blu-Ray/DVD drive.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (538 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @jayob1310.

Deleting the game from your system shouldn't delete your FUT. Are you sure you're logging in with the right email? I took a look at the account you're posting from and your team is still there so most likely you just need to sign in to the right account.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (613 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hey

Thanks for the reply.. the ultimate team came back as normal it just took its time to update on the system as it was still showing no team and had to start again but thankfully its fixed now.. any idea why the game keeps ejecting and I keep getting errors show up?

Message 3 of 6 (591 Views)

Community Manager

@jayob1310 

Can you give me some more details? What exactly is happening? Are you disconnecting from matches? What is the error you're seeing? Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (559 Views)

★ Novice

The game keeps ejecting its self..i just finished a match last night and the game came out off the console. 

When the last error showed up on the system it said ce-30005-8

Message 5 of 6 (550 Views)

Community Manager

@jayob1310 

If your PS4 is ejecting the disk on its own, it would be best to speak with Sony support. You can find more details on that error here. It means there's a problem with your HDD, Blu-Ray/DVD drive.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (539 Views)