Re: Pro Clubs CAM Defensive Positioning

by rey8778

Original Post

★ Novice

This problem is so annoying, it seems like EA doesn’t stop to listen its customers, we pay 60$ for a game full with bugs and they don’t even bother listening and actually fixing it... it’s been months since the game went out and people is complaining about this kinda stuff since day 1, its frustrating... 

Message 11 of 17 (853 Views)

★ Novice

Is far worst, when out of possession is like you need to be a LCM, so if you are around the box and someone loses the ball you automaticaly start losing rating because you will be out of position 100% sure; I play as a CAM and I have matches with 2 goals and 2 assists and have like a 6.0 rating because I have like 20 out of positions that puts my rating to the ground, it is so frustrating

Message 12 of 17 (852 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just bought FIFA last week (played for years previously but lack of changes in Pro Clubs meant there was no way I was paying £49 for it) and playing as CAM is really frustrating when your rating constantly drops for being out of position. I know how to play and the game is saying I'm out of position 30+ times per match! If I get over a 6.0 it's a miracle. Within seconds of kick off I'm already down to 5.8 lol

PLEASE CAN EA SHOW SOME INTEREST IN FIXING THEIR GAME?!?!?!?

Message 13 of 17 (795 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I recently resumed playing after a several-month hiatus,. I discovered that despite patch notes stating that this issue is fixed, it somehow remains broken six months after the game was launched. Even worse, my club has recently begun using a 4-3-2-1 formation and I have now learned that the LF and RF in that system are also consistently subject to unreasonable positional demands when my team is out of possession. By my count, approximately ten different formations have at least one bugged position in which unreasonable and unrealistic defensive positional demands will crater the match rating of anybody who plays there. These include the 4-1-2-1-2 that was allegedly fixed by the aforementioned patch, 4-3-1-2, 4-3-2-1, 5-2-1-2, 4-2-2-2, and several others.

I cannot believe that I have paid for a football game in which the match engine - the absolute core component of the gameplay experience - still has a major, game-defining problem of this magnitude six months after it was released.

Message 14 of 17 (664 Views)

★★ Novice

Did this bug ever get fixed.

I've played almost exclusively as a striker this fifa but have just been asked to play CAM in a 41212 narrow formation. I've played CAM before, obviously, and I know the position. So I was a bit surprised to watch my rating plummeting as the game progressed.

I ended the game with 18 successful passes from 21 - 2 of them key passes. 3 shots on target. 1 tackle from 2. 1 interception and a match rating of 4.9 due to being out of position (allegedly) a lot.

So, is this still an active bug?

Message 15 of 17 (577 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@TopTiaJet Somehow, a year later, despite people having complained about it over multiple threads and a year's worth of patches, yes, this is still a major, game-spoiling bug.
Message 16 of 17 (568 Views)

★★ Novice

@bighairyandy wrote:
@TopTiaJetSomehow, a year later, despite people having complained about it over multiple threads and a year's worth of patches, yes, this is still a major, game-spoiling bug.

So, after 2.5 million updates Wink they still didn't sort it out?

I'm being asked to take part in closed beta testing for fifa 20 right now.

That would be a futile endeavour, clearly.

Message 17 of 17 (557 Views)