Re: Price capping has ruined FUT, end of.

by inkaworld

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm very happy with the price cap, even thou i have lost a few millions on my players value but this price cap has left the people cornering the market  fuming, so i have to say to EA ..... well done for taking some action. I would give up 3, 4, 5 times what i have lost in order to see those scummers cornering the market fuming Confusedmileylol: . now we can afford the upgraded players. and I think EA should go a step further, all those accounts who has lots of cards of the same players they should be forced to put them up on the trade or lose them. that would be a laugh. Go EA

Message 11 of 34 (705 Views)

★ Novice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loP0FjIVUoQ

This video is the best description, of how you have ruined the FUT for us. RIP FIFA...you have screwed us big time!! Its the end of FUT, now PES16 is gonna rule allover, its going to be a counter attack from them as they have got the chance now. You have just lost your loyal customers. We bared your stupid servers,   your in game glitches, bugs coz we liked playing FUT. 

RIP FUT # RIP FIFA

Message 12 of 34 (702 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yea even the gameplay for online seasons is scripted (much like a you know whats gonna happen story, which is predicted to either lose or draw everytime), then you have also got the cheaters who always get away with lagging connections or boosted players so they are faster and stronger than anyone else's players no matter if you have the fastest players in your team! That's what gets on my nerves and for me has ruined the game, not the coinsellers etc! If EA sorted out the online seasons cheaters, then the game would of been perfectly alright!!

Get rid of the online seasons cheaters = perfect game & experience online!
Message 13 of 34 (692 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeah you are right about the online cheats, I used to get very frustrated about that, but now i have giving up on online matches, now i only play offline, now and then i go and play one match online and i just confirmed why i quitted playing online.  I stop playing online this time last year when i found that i couldnt win a single match with my ultimate team and i was stuck in division 9 then build a team with players not over 79 and i rocketed to division 1 winning every division and losing only 3 matches. i thought that is it for online, only offline for me.

Message 14 of 34 (689 Views)

★★★ Novice
I did notice a significant change in gameplay too, EA's comments said that they changed the defensive scope of FIFA (amount others) which I thought was fine to begin with. It was the scripting that needed to be tweaked, I'm not going to go into that old argument as I can understand that EA are just trying to recreate the physiological part of the game. It's kind of hard to get that right by simply inputing data. It is frustrating that I was beating world class relatively easily and now after the update it's just a 1-0 win and the odd draw. The shooting has been tweaked a little too but I can get over that, it can be quite frustrating getting used to a system when you know that it'll be changed down the line.
Message 15 of 34 (664 Views)

★★★ Guide

To the people saying about going to PES, yes PES is much much better game play, and a far superior game for that reason only, but do you really think that PES would use FIFAs idea of coins? do you really think PES would create their own transfer market so people could abuse it the way people have for FIFA? Do you really think PES would do something like this, where so many of their players get conned, scammed, and have a mode where coins could be sold on ebay like what happens with FIFA? if you really think that then, hahahahahahaha you're stupid as *! PES know how all FUT works, so they wouldnt be so stupid to copy EAs mistakes.... you morons, you should go play PES for the game play!

Message 16 of 34 (658 Views)

★★★ Guide

Why do you hang on to every word some * on youtube says? why dont you come up with your own thoughts and logic, than listen to some lad who has 45 million coins, from i wonder where? Youtubers are another cancer to the game aswell

Message 17 of 34 (653 Views)

★ Novice

Man I can't even get a player sold now so many players with same price and i noticed I am not the only one trying to sell and re-sell but no buyer.

Nice try EA but i guess most of us will not buy next seasons game

Message 18 of 34 (612 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Are you that stupid???? Ultimate team is a separate game mode you foolish person and is the best game mode ever!! I play career mode and clubs.. But the excitement of opening packs to get that 10+ million coin player is a dream I packed Ronaldo on fifa 12 and never looked back. You sir are small minded and haven't got a clue what is like to build a dream team and make some poor person look stupid like yourself online...
Message 19 of 34 (597 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hah, FUT is the cancer that started the destruction of FIFA.

The bread and butter used to be Manager Career Mode, but once FUT started, that was their way to get more money, so they quit improving Career Mode for the old school players to sucker all of these idiots who put even more money into the game to buy virtual players to play with.

FUT is FIFA's cancer, and it's killing it very quickly.

Message 20 of 34 (585 Views)