Possible hacked account banned

by Bunty911

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Possible hacked account banned

★★ Novice

Ok, so last week I got permabanned on origin. I only have 3 games which are Apex, Fallen order, and battlefront 2. I only ever play apex though. I am an honest player who has played for the last year. Never cheated or done any sort of foul play. Over 1000 hrs into the game as I love it so much. And then I get banned to my surprise. So I contacted EA through my cases. I reported an incorrect ban given out to me etc...

And just now my friend asked if there is any news, so I checked my emails, and I've just seen I got several emails from EA about me cheating in FIFA. I have never ever downloaded FIFA or played it. Everyone who knows me knows I hate football. So I'm not sure how this has happened. Obviously, I'm not sure how I can prove I haven't played Fifa but hopefully, the people who run origin might have a way of checking this. 

In addition last month, I noticed I was paying for an EA Play subscription and I thought maybe this was a glitch. So I canceled the subscription which was paid through my EA wallet. I think much notice this at first but now I reckon someone might have hacked my account, bought the subscription, and hacked FIFA to maybe sell the account. Ive contacted EA about the original ban but I shall now contact them again about this. 

I find it unfair that I have been banned. I wouldn't care if I got banned on FIFA since I don't have or play the game. But I would just like to get my account back for apex and origin. I would also love it if an EA community manager could give me advice on how to solve this and get the account back. By all means, keep FIFA banned. I don't play or have that game. Just pls I need the apex back. 

And I've uploaded screenshots of the emails and proof I only have apex installed. 

Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Possible hacked account banned

Community Manager

Hi there, @Bunty911.

We can't help with banned accounts on Answers HQ. Please see the following article for assistance. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)

All Replies

Re: Possible hacked account banned

Community Manager

Hi there, @Bunty911.

We can't help with banned accounts on Answers HQ. Please see the following article for assistance. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)