Re: Players quitting the game in Fut, FIFA 19

by Bastionko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Players quitting the game in Fut, FIFA 19

★ Novice

I had enough with players quitting the game in Fut mode of FIFA 2019 when they see you have a better team, better skills or they have just scored a goal. EA, do something about this, make them loose the game and more. At this moment it looks like EA developers are encouraging cheaters and unfair players. 

Message 1 of 14 (12,351 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@andreifini If someone is disconnecting during a game than they will receive a loss. When you are playing and another player leaves the game what do you see happen?

/darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (12,286 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@andreifini If someone is disconnecting during a game than they will receive a loss. When you are playing and another player leaves the game what do you see happen?

/darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 14 (12,287 Views)

★★ Novice

It says your opponent has disconnected the match and the score sheet will be checked to see who won. It then shows the same score from when the opponent disconnected. If your opponent is the won who disconnects, shouldn't you get the win not them? This needs to be fixed very soon.

Message 3 of 14 (12,238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Had 4 games today where the player quit when they went a goal or two down. One on 82min. It's a joke. I get the win points but not the skill points yet if I'm losing and it happens I lose skill points. So unfa

ir.

Message 4 of 14 (12,153 Views)

★★★ Novice
Darko basicly if the game is 0-0 for example and the opposition disconnects the game will end into a draw for me and not a win, same if he leads 1-0 then i will get a loss too
Message 5 of 14 (12,080 Views)

★★ Guide

You have right. They do not hear us. We all saying that but they do not wanna fix it. It is not fair. I had six match in a row with lead and opponent leave all times,and no skill rating points and how we can be better. This is very bad for fifa, not for players.

Message 6 of 14 (11,161 Views)

★★ Novice
this is my experience too. I just played DWWW with two quits. If I now lose the next game I will below where I started with skill points because I got no skill points for the two quits.
Message 7 of 14 (10,700 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hie @EA_Darko  Why cant i post new topic? I get only the option Preview

Message 8 of 14 (10,676 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem but while playing FUT Champs weekend league. 

When I am playing a game of FUT Champ WL and the opponent tackles me inside the penalty box early in the game they just quit before I can take PK. I don´t get the W when this happens....

Personally I think that once you get a connection to an opponent you should not be able to quit and get away with it without giving the opponent the win. 

This way you can just choose who you want to play against.....and dictate the outcome of the game in your favor if you screw up.

This is extremely irritating and unfair ! Cheaters should be banned! 

Message 9 of 14 (10,664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any game I play on fut that I am winning by even as little as a single goal the opponent quits. I cannot are the point in just giving up. I’ve been playing Fifa for years now and this is a problem that has never truly been rectified. Yes the opponent receives a loss, but is winners have pure frustration and less coins as the game wasn’t completed. 

Message 10 of 14 (9,648 Views)