Player career: not being selected at all

by KotN_Lux

Original Post

Re: Player career: not being selected at all

★★★ Newbie

I transferred from Anderlecht to PSG, i am an 88 rated CM, yet PSG are yet to start me and its December

Message 11 of 17 (3,444 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is still happening on fifa19

Message 12 of 17 (3,301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem. I’m an 88 rated RM at sporting. The next highest rated player at my position is Raphinhna (RW) who is 82 rated. The stupid thing is that neither of us get called up into the team. The coach chooses like a 76 rated winger. Tried putting in a transfer request. Got transferred to ManU and same thing. 

Message 13 of 17 (3,258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah this game is so retarted. * sake

Message 14 of 17 (2,575 Views)

★ Novice

I think I have cracked the reason for this as it happened to me on FIFA 19 player career mode. It all comes down to position selected...I selected my position as a RF and because most of the teams use a generic 4-4-2 you can only get game time by selecting positions relating to this formation (ST,CM,CB,LB,RB) 

It's about time they made it so your manager can change formations to accommodate for your position 

Message 15 of 17 (2,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wouldn’t agree to this. Only due to the fact that have at least played one match as my own player. Right striker/forward. After the preseason I got an email saying that my avatar was selected for the the first team  yet not showing up on roster nor is it actually being selected.

Message 16 of 17 (763 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necro posting.  

If you are running into further issues with Madden, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 17 of 17 (734 Views)