Player Lost - Received No Coins - Fifa 15

by Gilmartinho

Original Post

Re: Player Lost - Received No Coins - Fifa 15

★ Novice
I packed TOTY Ronaldo and it suddenly pops up ea servers can not process your request at the current moment and then disconnected from FUT and didn't get coins!!!!!!
I'm thinking about reporting EA I spent good money on fifa points!!!
Message 31 of 42 (564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I sold all my team and i had to get 300k from selling it but i got nothing so basically i just gave my team away for free. Ea Please fix this. I was crying so much because i never had that much money ever. Please can you fix this.

Oh wait this is EA they aren't going to fix anything.

Message 32 of 42 (524 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spent 35.5k coins on sánchez and it said "listing expired" and took my coins and i recived no player
Message 33 of 42 (499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same happened to me. I bought motm Vietto to 275k om the buy now feature. It took my coins but i didn't get Vietto..

Message 34 of 42 (497 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey EA, I just bought a Left Forward In-form Amdre Schürrle from Vfl Wolfsburg. I bought him for 14.5k, and it came up with a message saying 'The listing is expired'. I pressed OK, and the Schürrle had a green outline and a tick suggesting I had successfully bought him. However, when I went to my transfer targets, there was no Schürrle. I kept leaving ultimate Team and turning my Xbox on and off, but in the transfer targets menu, it did not say I successfully bought Schürrle and my coins had not been refunded. Please help.
My Xbox One Gamertag is: Trav aOD
Message 35 of 42 (459 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I won Neymar in a bid

@Gilmartinho wrote:

Ok, so I bagged Angel Di Maria in pack, mashed him onto the transfer list and got to about 140k with plenty of time left. An error popped up saying that I couldn't connect to Ultimate Team right now. I went back in, only to see that Di Maria had gone and I haven't received any coins so he hasn't sold.

Also, yesterday I bid for Matic, the same error popped up. I lost the coins I'd bid for him but didn't get the player. Eventually I did win a bid but lost the coins previous.

Not particularly happy, especially when I'm spending nearly £60 for a game! Sort it out EA. I want my shiz back.

@Gilmartinho wrote:

Ok, so I bagged Angel Di Maria in pack, mashed him onto the transfer list and got to about 140k with plenty of time left. An error popped up saying that I couldn't connect to Ultimate Team right now. I went back in, only to see that Di Maria had gone and I haven't received any coins so he hasn't sold.

Also, yesterday I bid for Matic, the same error popped up. I lost the coins I'd bid for him but didn't get the player. Eventually I did win a bid but lost the coins previous.

Not particularly happy, especially when I'm spending nearly £60 for a game! Sort it out EA. I want my shiz back.

and it took my coins but I didnt get him.

Message 36 of 42 (406 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same thing for me just bidded 301k on Tots Lacazette and got an outbid but didn't get my coins back It's been 2 days ago and I contacted EA by deposing a case they told me they fixed my problem but I didn't get my 301k back I swear to god I'll never buy any fifa game again.
Message 37 of 42 (400 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Try searching for the player clicking on him then going off just happened with me when I bought a in season matic and then got my coins back
Message 38 of 42 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
So is there any solution.
Message 39 of 42 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Not getting what you are saying
Message 40 of 42 (377 Views)