by VerlBram

Original Post

Re: Player Career - no transfer offers

★★★ Newbie

THANKS MAN IT WORKED I PLAY FOR VALENCIA FC NOW

Message 21 of 28 (10,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been stuck on Hearts for 3 seasons now as a 90 rated striker. Ive taken myself off and put myself back on the transfer list multiple times. I don't want to delete the whole save but at this point i dont see another option

Message 22 of 28 (8,834 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@smellen11909 wrote:

I've been stuck on Hearts for 3 seasons now as a 90 rated striker. Ive taken myself off and put myself back on the transfer list multiple times. I don't want to delete the whole save but at this point i dont see another option

I would delete it too if I was stuck at hearts. 🤮

Message 23 of 28 (8,625 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Still broken. ZERO transfer offers and the available loans are from tiny useless teams. I am a 90 rated player.

EA are useless...
Message 24 of 28 (8,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did the same thing request transfer when all games for the season are done it worked for me first I got offer from Stoke then when I ended the season and simulated to mid July I got an offer from Fulham

Message 25 of 28 (7,492 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DenTomas1404 thats the team im stuck on
Message 26 of 28 (5,793 Views)

★★ Novice

could probably be your valuation is pretty high ... try to aim for summer window and start of it request a new transfer 

Message 27 of 28 (3,886 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its an absolute joke, all EA cares about is FUT and making money online. Every other mode gets neglected and its BS. I switched over to PES and once you get used to it, its a great game!

Message 28 of 28 (1,911 Views)