Pc finding players FIFA 17

by AlienWeevil

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pc finding players FIFA 17

★ Novice
Is there a good time to play multiplayer for PC? I am a new player and have only found one person since trying season online play. That was after waiting a super long time and multiple ques. Haven't tried FUT since I'm new and don't have a good team. Any ideas anyone
Message 1 of 6 (792 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pc finding players FIFA 17

Community Manager (retired)

@AlienWeevil

Thanks for the info. I'd like you to go to customise, Online Settings, Matchmaking options and change it from whatever it is set at. After that, when you go into the seasons screen that shows how many players are online check that it's not "0", if it is then leave and go back in. 

Let me know if this helps.

-Aido

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (935 Views)

All Replies

Hey @AlienWeevil Welcome to the forums!

Peak times will vary by your region. Usually from 6PM on in your local time and the whole weekends will usually be busier. How often was it failing to find an opponent as there might be something technical causing it to fail?

-Aido

Message 2 of 6 (765 Views)

★ Novice

Hey thanks for the reply. I had tried probably a good ten times and only person i found was Russian it seemed. Match wasn't laggy though so that was all good. Ill try it now and see since its 6:21pm also I will try the weekended as well and give an update on this thread. Unless you think its something else. That is the problem

Message 3 of 6 (753 Views)

@AlienWeevil

Sounds good to me. Let me know how it goes once you've tried during peak once or twice. 

Have you changed any of the matchmaking settings in game?

-Aido

Message 4 of 6 (746 Views)

★ Novice
I have not everything is set to open or any... The default settings. After 6 searches and changing to max star teams then another 6 or 7 searches I finally found 1 player. That was at 7pm. Will see how the weekend goes and will be back for update.
Message 5 of 6 (743 Views)

@AlienWeevil

Thanks for the info. I'd like you to go to customise, Online Settings, Matchmaking options and change it from whatever it is set at. After that, when you go into the seasons screen that shows how many players are online check that it's not "0", if it is then leave and go back in. 

Let me know if this helps.

-Aido

Message 6 of 6 (936 Views)