PSN won’t link to new EA account. Can’t play!

by DeathByChr0nik

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PSN won’t link to new EA account. Can’t play!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’m trying to link my new ea account to my psn. The old ea account which I do not have access to I can’t access so I made a new one and am trying to link it but it’s not working. I’m using the same email (changed email) for psn as the new ea account I have created. 

PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 6 (2,105 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PSN won’t link to new EA account. Can’t play!

Community Manager

Hi there, @DeathByChr0nik.

If your PSN ID is already linked to another EA account, you won't be able to unlink it without access to that account. For help with getting access back, try opening a case with an advisor here. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,026 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @DeathByChr0nik.

If your PSN ID is already linked to another EA account, you won't be able to unlink it without access to that account. For help with getting access back, try opening a case with an advisor here. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,027 Views)

★★★ Novice

What if that account has been deleted by ea? I had my account deleted a few days ago and now I want to link my PS4 to a new account. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,899 Views)

Community Manager

@greylogan 

If the account was deleted, there isn't an account to link. You should be able to create a new account using an email address that hasn't been linked to an EA account in the past though.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the ps4 device from someone else. With psn account. I changed psn account information. but there is a fifa19 game on the device and I want to delete the EA account and log in with my own account. But how can I do this? now i want to buy fifa22 but i want to play with my own account. How to open new EA account.

Message 5 of 6 (1,345 Views)

Community Manager

@78BoUnCeR78 

You should be able to log into your own PSN ID on that console and play on your own account. When loading into FIFA, it should use the EA account that is linked to your PSN ID. As far as removing PSN IDs from your console goes, try doing a web search for those instructions. They should be pretty easy to find Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,320 Views)