Accepted Solution

PS4 - How to log out of Origin account?

★★★ Newbie

how do you log out of origan

- ps4

- FUT

Message 1 of 29 (64,717 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4 - How to log out of Origin account?

Community Manager

Hey @Bachera83em the thread you are responding to is quite an old one.

If you cannot access your account due to no longer having access to it then please fill in the account recovery form as detailed here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 29 (63,399 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi harryliggins,

It's not possible to logout of an Origin account on PS4, you would need to either remove the old account. Alternatively you could also create a new PSN Id and link a new Origin account to this. 

Why do you want to logout of your account?

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 29 (64,653 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, If I create a new PSN ID I will lose my games. The problem is that the email that is linked to my ea account was hacked and I have no way of accessing it any more end therefor I would like to change my email that is linked to my EA account but the verification via email will not work since I do not have access to this email any more. I am afraid to lose my games and account.

Bachera Erasmus-Marin

Message 3 of 29 (63,472 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Bachera83em the thread you are responding to is quite an old one.

If you cannot access your account due to no longer having access to it then please fill in the account recovery form as detailed here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 29 (63,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi

I have the same issues I cant change the email because some1 has hacked my account too!

I need help sharpish

Message 5 of 29 (56,833 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue for me.

Account was hacked and the email address was changed on an old email account I havent used in 10 years - even though my EA account has my current email!!

The online chat help was useless.
I have filled out the recovery form - just waiting now.

Very frustrating as I can't play FIFA online.

Message 6 of 29 (55,477 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so there is a way you need to shut down your PS4 turn it back on when it's on select add profile sign up with a different account verify your account and choose a profile username then after you set your profile go to the sims 4 it will pop up as a sign in and you can sign into a different account it will work

Message 7 of 29 (52,350 Views)

★★ Novice

Please help, customer service calls/emails are absolutely useless. I’m in same boat as many people on this thread, made an origin account god know me how long ago when I was like 12, I just bought a ps4 and can’t play NHL FIFA or Madden online and is extremely frustrating, I don’t have access to the old email and I would simply like to have my PSN account unlinked so I can create a new one. I have tried to send pictures of my ID and everything and no one will help. Very annoying

Message 8 of 29 (51,601 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @fathersxtick69 you will need to fill out the account recovery form as there is no other way to gain access to an account if you can no longer access the associated email account.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 29 (51,394 Views)

★★ Novice

I understand that, but I don’t want access to the account, all I want is the account unlinked from my psn so I can create a new one. It’s ridiculous. I bought a console to play nhl online and I can’t even do that, I don’t want to make a whole new account just because of this BS

Message 10 of 29 (51,227 Views)