Re: PS4 FIFA 15 Career Mode Second Season Freeze

by steviebmagic

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have just experienced the same problem. The issue is that the fixture takes place when the game is about to update to the new season. As described in the above post, please be patient it will load eventually, it may seem if it has frozen but leave it and it will continue within a couple of minutes. 

This worked for me so hoping it may work for you guys!!!

JDubz

Message 11 of 20 (3,114 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I thought i had the exact same problem. Turned out that you just have to wait. I had this "problem" in two different careers, and the two times i just needed to wait for several minutes.
So don't get mad about losing your career, you'll just have to wait for it to process everything.
Message 12 of 20 (2,995 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same issues that everyone else has faced but this is what I've discovered... When it comes up saying "Updating Facts and Figures..." It's really starting your third season. If you remember, when you finish any other match, you return to the CM Menu and your calendar is already on the next day. We've all played matches on the 30th of June and so the next day is July the 1st, the start of your third season. Therefore, the solution to this problem is quite simple: just be patient like you would when starting a new season. Go get a bag of chips and a soda, July 1st will be there soon! Standard smile
Message 13 of 20 (2,782 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've had the same problem except it's on Xbox and it freezes on May 30, 2015, I'm on loan to Real Madrid and the seasons over but all that isn't important, everyone says that it takes time but I got up and let it sit for around 30 minutes and it's still frozen. I love FIFA but I wish EA didn't control it.
Message 14 of 20 (2,277 Views)

★★★★ Novice
To follow the other post up, it freezes not only the game, but the whole Xbox
Message 15 of 20 (2,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

While reading your comment, no joke, mine began to work again too! lol

Message 16 of 20 (1,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive Had this exact problem with fifa 15, same dates and same competitions. I am Managing real Madrid and Italy.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME EITHER. this has happened to me on fifa 13, 14 and 15. its absolutely disgraceful and aggravating. I play on Xbox and play station. its a huge waste of money and hours of gameplay. 

and you cant get any support from EA, Ive been waiting 30 minutes for an online chat and the last time I called in about the problem the guy just used me and prolonged the conversation about how he cant help me because i was getting charged for the call. 

Message 17 of 20 (1,223 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Does anyone from EA actually read/post to these boards?! 

This problem has been happening for ages.... can someone from EA help, I don't wanna play Career Mode again until its fixed.

Message 18 of 20 (849 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this issue and left my PS4 running overnight... so you are looking about 7 hours. Woke up.... nothing changed still stuck on 'Updating Facts & Figures' with the music still blaring out... 

EA - feel free to respond.

Message 19 of 20 (836 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
For every 1 reading all this its all don't work. If your season crashes offload few youth players in team and then go to ps4 settings and change date to 2014 they say bye to error. Regards Steve
Message 20 of 20 (643 Views)