by AngerFist2k21

Original Post

PRO CLUBS CAM GLITCH IN A 41212

★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? HUNTER exPr0
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play as CAM in a 41212 narrow formation with default settings. When the opponent has the ball you will be forced into the LEFT BACK position or face the consequences with a serious rating drop.
What happens when the bug occurs? As soon as the other team has the ball you will see the BIG RED "OUT OF POSITION" ARROW telling you to get into left back position or suffer a rating drop. (This is with default settings, nothing has been adjusted)
What should be happening instead? Clearly someone has made a big mistake here, CAM should be central even off the ball.

PRO CLUBS CAM "OUT OF POSITION" GLITCH IN A 41212 FORMATION.

Message 1 of 17 (7,306 Views)

Re: PRO CLUBS CAM GLITCH IN A 41212

★ Novice

This also happens to our team on PS4 version.

Message 2 of 17 (7,205 Views)

★★★ Novice
Current formations that are broken

Message 3 of 17 (7,118 Views)

★★ Novice

This is a major problem, i hope they fix it soon and not wait till next 2020, pro clubs dont get much love but this is game breaking!!!

Message 4 of 17 (7,014 Views)

★ Guide

No more player stats for your club, the goalkick bug and the broken formations. They said they didn't change Pro Clubs but surprise surprise, it's worse.  All reward that was left to be felt by positioning good is lost. In a lot of formations, if you position like you're supposed to, you will get a 3/10 rating if you don't score because the arrows point you to play left or right. While you're a CAM or CM. Ridiculous.

Message 5 of 17 (6,893 Views)

★★ Novice

This stupid * needs to be fixed, since pro clubs is just another copy paste from last year, there should be no reason for this bug to be in the game. It happens on PS4 as well btw

Message 6 of 17 (6,788 Views)

★ Novice

From what I've noticed. Any formation that has a cam is f*cked. You can't finish with a good match rating playing as a cam even if you do everything right. Solution I feel works well is the 4411. That way your cam can play CF and still act as a cam. A bunch of people here will make a cam play cm which requires them to take a deeper role which is fine I guess if you don't mind. But an experienced cam like myself hate when someone says to me play cm. Just a little suggestion there, have a good day 👌🏿

Message 7 of 17 (6,753 Views)

★★ Novice

This is still not fixed after the patch some are still broken! they are better but not completely fixed. Sort it out please.

Message 8 of 17 (6,473 Views)

★ Guide
This has been annoying since the start of FIFA 19 guys, surely it doesn't take 3 months to fix an issue like this? Finishing matches with ratings of 4.x and 5.x because of this positional bug has completely ruined every CAM's average rating on their pro now, well done! Be nice if you could make this upto us some-how but i doubt that will happen either. Just fix it...not patch and pretend you've fixed it. FIX IT PROPERLY PLEASE!
Message 9 of 17 (6,131 Views)

★★★★ Novice

still broken, ea sells the same game each year and still incapable on fix simple positions bugs that ruins the game experience. We are at DECEMBER and the game was released in SEPTEMBER. WELL DONE. 

Message 10 of 17 (6,026 Views)