★★★ Apprentice
Message 11 of 69 (1,068 Views)

Re: PL TOTS Guarantee SBC on switch

★ Apprentice

Same problem but EA dont care about Switch

Message 12 of 69 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

it is important to submit our problem! if we report it, maybe they will work on that.

i'm tired of their indifference, but at the same time we need to raise our voice together to make them know we exist and we need the same respect as PS4 and XB1 users

Message 13 of 69 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@TipoTimido1981 hi, i remember you from the other sbc disappeared posts, do you have the same problem?

Message 14 of 69 (1,050 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes, unfortunately, as any other switch user, I'm afraid....

Message 15 of 69 (1,038 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think we need to collect more than 10,000 views and 1,000 comments for the EA to learn about us. Unfortunately ...

Message 16 of 69 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem with the aforementioned SBC's, Mid Icon was never there, and same thing with community TOTS. And now this!!! Premier League TOTS guarantee is not on switch. It seems to be only repeatable and DESIRABLE sbc's? I have spent more than just the price of the game on the game this year and am extremely infuriated with the way this SBC situation is being handled currently; with no action. 

Message 17 of 69 (1,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Should we just keep filing bug reports until they notice?

Message 18 of 69 (983 Views)

Re: Yet Another Promo Advertised to Nintendo Switch Players is Unavailable...

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade so now the sbc isn't even advertised. This sbc was available last year, not this year. I think there's a lot of overreation in the community currently, but this case is valid. I'm so torn and disappointed. I loved this franchise and it's lost me. Does EA not realize that Nintendo Switch is the fastest selling platform currently. This represents a huge potential to grow the brand. Yet, because of our current small player base, we're ignored, as was my last message to @EA_Cade.

-Zlatan130

Message 19 of 69 (972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also, if they are denyinf us this content to protect the market and to avoid extinct players, why don't they just change the pack weights to compensate for the smaller market, or why dont they actuall change some price ranges on switch, something which they havent dont all year.

Message 20 of 69 (978 Views)