Re: PC Controller and menu buged

by frugo0007

Original Post

★ Guide

Yes, Youa are right! EA should fix it, not an 3rd party tool/program.. we pay year after year... and this is a BETA sh*t at now Frown UNPLAYABLE!

Message 31 of 71 (1,882 Views)

★ Apprentice

DOES ANYBODY FROM EA READING THIS POSTS OR U JUST HAVE PAIN IN THE * FOR OUR PROBLEM?

Message 32 of 71 (1,874 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I wanted to ask the same. It seems that we only can report the bugs to each other and EA is just counting their money we paid them. I also tried a 3rd party xbox 360 emulator tool. It fixed the up-down confusion while playing, but the bug in the menu is still there and so i can´t play.

PS: Using a Logitech f710

Message 33 of 71 (1,869 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes you are right... the minimum I expect is that EA acknowledges that there is an issue and a statement if they will be looking into it and a target date when the issue will be fixed. Not sure if any post/notice by EA was posted in regard to this problem. Tried searching for could not find any. If someone reads something please post in here..

meanwhile, I asked for a refund for the game since it cannot be played this way.

Message 34 of 71 (1,810 Views)

★★★ Novice

Speedlink Torid Game controller the same issue. Shame on EA Sports as they did not help even on the help desk to solve this problem. Just waste your time. Frown

Message 35 of 71 (1,794 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
No reaction from ea ???
Message 36 of 71 (1,788 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WOYXB726FQ

i was having the same problem. and this solution worked for me. i hope it works for you too guys. good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WOYXB726FQ

Message 37 of 71 (1,765 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found the solution for Logitech F310 Controller guys
Try switching the D to X from the bottom side of the controller, everything worked fine for me after.

what I did :

1- I removed the controller device from my the settings. it was configured as Logitech Dual Action .

2- I switch the D to X in my controller before I connect it to the PC. ( D stand for DirectInput and X stand for Xinput)

3- It will now configure the Controller as Gamepad F310.

4-Open your game via origin or whatever and try to play kick off to test the controller.

5- I didn't use any applications for this, I didn't use any application to adjust the controller.

This should work fine for F310 gamepad after it is connected as Gamepad F310 instead of Logitech Dual Action.

thx for ardy2000

If this Help let me know.

Message 38 of 71 (1,740 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks Boomer, it works for me. Shame that EA does not even react and help us players.

Message 39 of 71 (1,739 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Okardash 3- It will now configure the Controller as Gamepad F310.
What you doing here?
Message 40 of 71 (1,831 Views)