Re: Origin stuck in offline mode

by bellawella202

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin stuck in offline mode

★★ Apprentice

hi ea .. cant go online with my origin and start playing games !! 

what is going on there !!!

Message 1 of 28 (74,404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @dusty4u and @AnasBullsEye, there were some issues over the weekend but they were fixed.

If you are still having issues with logging in and going online would you mind letting me know.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 28 (74,258 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
Same here. Trying to download a game currently. Have to stop every five inutes or so cos Origin kicks me out to offline mode. Then try 20 minutes to log back in etc.

Think the servers have been borked the past day or so.
Message 2 of 28 (74,247 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @dusty4u and @AnasBullsEye, there were some issues over the weekend but they were fixed.

If you are still having issues with logging in and going online would you mind letting me know.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 28 (74,259 Views)

★ Novice

mine won’t work either, it hasn’t been working for a few weeks. i’ve tried uninstalling origin then reinstalling it and it won’t work.

help please??? 

Message 4 of 28 (74,187 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @bellawella202.

Best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 28 (74,180 Views)

★ Novice

i have a macbook (air 2018)

so i can’t don’t have windows or internet explorer (i have safari) 

is there anything i have to do differently? 

Message 6 of 28 (74,152 Views)

★ Novice

i just did a safe boot but it didn’t work, the time and date is correct, i’ve restarted my laptop but nothings working 

Message 7 of 28 (74,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

sorry for that you having an issue... just wait for the one day. you can easily access game after one day.

• Abuse the formatting options. Nobody likes being YELLED AT!!?!? This means, don't overuse:
    • ALL CAPS
    • Extra-large fonts
    • Repeated symbols
Message 8 of 28 (74,136 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am currently having this problem. I have a MacBook, OS is up-to-date. I have reset my internet router several times. I have uninstalled Origin and then reinstalled it. I have cleared my cache. What is the problem? I do not believe it is an internet connectivity issue because I can browse the internet no problem. 

Message 9 of 28 (74,070 Views)

Community Manager

The issue is generally related to something on your system blocking Origin @gamecockgirl16.

It's worth resetting Origin on your Mac to see if it makes a difference: https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 28 (74,045 Views)