Re: No opponent for all game modes

by Leviiiathan

Original Post

No opponent for all game modes

★ Novice
NO OPPONENT FOR EVERY GAME MODE. When in fact i know my friends (yes i have friends) are all playing in clubs and ultimate team perfectly fine...
Message 1 of 13 (1,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i`m having the same exact problem.... i`ve been trying to search for a match for hours and immediately after i hit search it says "there were no opponents found, please try again later." it goes straight from creating session to no opponents found without even actually trying to search..... this needs to be fixed and fast

Message 2 of 13 (1,227 Views)

★ Novice

exacty the problem I am dealing with, it instantly says no opponent found. i have open nat and like 90 mb download...

Message 3 of 13 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Iam having the same problems! Were we banned?!

Message 4 of 13 (1,207 Views)

★★ Novice
Me too, while searching for a cup match or a seasons match. All my settings are default, my NAT is open and my signal is fine. It says "No opponent found. Try choosing a club with a different star level, or loosen you're Matchmaking and Controller Settings." This is ridiculous. There are 4 hours of the Cup window left open and I have been out of town. I need this issue to be resolved so I can get my fifa fix. If they don't fix it they should extend the Cup window to tomorrow night..
Message 5 of 13 (1,168 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Happening here as well.
Message 6 of 13 (1,167 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here no apponents even tho it tells how many players are on

Message 7 of 13 (1,158 Views)

★ Novice
fuckkkkkkkk!!!#
Message 8 of 13 (1,139 Views)

★ Novice
I just had to give it the night off. The next day it worked for me.
Message 9 of 13 (992 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

should be working for everyone now... i just gave up yestarday and went to sleep, when i woke up today i gave it a try and everything was back to normal.         ( normal being the servers **bleep** out every 2 games and giving me a loss when i´m winning 3-0... lol) but at least it searches now.

Message 10 of 13 (985 Views)