My device suspended for 45 days from playing fifa ultimate team

by omar22raafat22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My device suspended for 45 days from playing fifa ultimate team

★ Novice

I'm already reaching limited fifa team suspended me for 45 days because this acc [edit: email address removed].. break fifa rules it's not belong to me.. I'm bought this acc to download another game.. for 13 days I sent for all fifa team to help me nobody caring.. today I received the first answer we checked your ea account and didn't find any up normal thing but my device stil suspended what should I do buy another device or stop playing the game that's the first time happening to me and ea didn't give me any chance to explain or delete this account 

Message 1 of 8 (769 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My device suspended for 45 days from playing fifa ultimate team

Community Manager

@omar22raafat22 

I'm very sorry, but this isn't something we can help with through Answers HQ. You'll need to submit a dispute here.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (658 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @omar22raafat22.

Purchasing an account you don't own is against the Terms of Service. We won't be able to assist.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 8 (733 Views)

★ Novice

Bro this account you suspended my device for 45 days because it what should I do I'm not the owner for it only I take this account to download another game and fifa team suspended me because this account do up normal things and break your rules also I'm limited so I can't make any account fifa team suspended my device without any cheak 

Message 3 of 8 (724 Views)

Community Manager

@omar22raafat22 

You're violating the Terms of Service by purchasing an account. We can't help you with this. The ban will need to remain in place.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 8 (720 Views)

★ Novice

What should I do now bro no one help me 

Message 5 of 8 (704 Views)

Community Manager

@omar22raafat22 

You'll have to use one of the existing accounts you play FUT with.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 8 (700 Views)

★ Novice

Maybe you not read my problem my device suspended from playing with the fifa ultimate team for 45 now 13 days gone and no one solve my problem for 13 days sent for all fifa team 

Message 7 of 8 (681 Views)

Community Manager

@omar22raafat22 

I'm very sorry, but this isn't something we can help with through Answers HQ. You'll need to submit a dispute here.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 8 (659 Views)