Re: My bought player disappeared

by panos17

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My bought player disappeared

★★★★★ Novice

Hey EA I BOUGHT A PLAYER NAMED JOSE SOSA AND HE DISAPPEARED ALONG WIT MY MONEY THAT I PAID FOR HIM ON THE TRANSFER MARKET. COULD YOU GIVE ME MY PLAYER PLEASE?

Message 1 of 10 (94,155 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Vincyterror

These issues generally resolve themselves within 24-48 hours, due to an automatic process. We'd also advise closing and re-opening FUT a couple of times, as this can help to sync your team with the servers.

If the item is still missing after this time frame has passed, please speak with a EA Adviser through the contact us site here. They will be able to open a case to investigate your issue.

Thank you

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (94,456 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Vincyterror

These issues generally resolve themselves within 24-48 hours, due to an automatic process. We'd also advise closing and re-opening FUT a couple of times, as this can help to sync your team with the servers.

If the item is still missing after this time frame has passed, please speak with a EA Adviser through the contact us site here. They will be able to open a case to investigate your issue.

Thank you

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 10 (94,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought marcus letters for 77,000 and it didn’t give it to Me. Please help me out with this,

thanks!

Message 3 of 10 (84,518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought Luis Suárez for 37000 coins and i didn't get him. What em i going to do?

Message 4 of 10 (83,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Vincyterror Yeah I had a similar incident. I bought Isco for 16,750 coins. Currently Toty is out so when I went to claim him it only gave me the fan choice player loan thing. After that, my coins and Isco were gone
Message 5 of 10 (83,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mrocksoccer22 did they resolve this issue ?
Message 6 of 10 (80,832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey i bought Gabriel Jesus today and he s dissapeared while my fut coins gone for the transfer. Pls fifa can i have my player or coins back? 

Message 7 of 10 (63,933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes me too I bought Neymar for 201,000 k and never got him I need help and my player or guy coins back 

Message 8 of 10 (62,309 Views)

★ Novice

I bought Lewandowski for 80000 and it disappeared from my squad. I barely play and it took so long to make this money.

Message 9 of 10 (62,022 Views)

Hey @zlg1906 @Fluthegoat1 @panos17 ,

I'll be closing this discussion as it's older, no longer relevant and on the wrong board. Might you still miss these players I'd recommend reaching out to our helpdesk via help.ea.com to get this further looked into for you. Let them know which player and when you lost said player.

Might you have further questions regarding Fifa 21 you can find the right boards to post them here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-21/ct-p/fifa-21-en

- EA_Neil
Neil.png
Message 10 of 10 (61,990 Views)