Re: Missing Players

by dramaking1994

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Players

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA, Fifa, Fifa Community,

I am very sad at the moment. I have been playing fifa since 2014 and I don't understand what happened today. Yesterday I had a team worth 5+ million coins. Today morning when I woke up, I realized that I had 500k coins and 4 of my very expensive players were missing: Pele (95), Arthur (90), Ousmane Dembele (88) and 89 IF Jordi Alba. I am very confused and sad right now. I hope that I can either get my 2.6 million coins back or my players put back into my team. Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 8 (722 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Abdomootaz77 Hello! If you're missing content you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us, we can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ. 

EACade

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (684 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Missing Players

Community Manager (retired)

@Abdomootaz77 

I have moved your post from the German to the English section of the boards.

~Demz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wenn ihr mir antwortet, markiert mich bitte mit @EA_Demz, damit ich eure Antwort sehe!
- Ich beantworte keine Direktnachrichten mit Supportanfragen! -

Gefällt dir ein Beitrag? Bewerte ihn mit +XP!
War der Beitrag die Lösung für dein Problem?  Klicke auf "Als Lösung akzeptieren", um den Post für alle User besser sichtbar zu machen!
Stay and Play.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 8 (710 Views)

Betreff: Missing Players

★★★ Newbie

Thank you. My bad

Message 3 of 8 (703 Views)

Community Manager

@Abdomootaz77 Hello! If you're missing content you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us, we can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ. 

EACade
Message 4 of 8 (685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear sir/madam,

I am encountering a similar problem. My prime moments Laurent Blanc and Robert pries are missing. After going through the link and filling in all the necessary fields, I am brought to a page that is pretty much a dead end. The only option on the page is for people who are missing fut draft tokens. I have inquired with your Facebook messenger support many times and after following their various instructions I am still unable to access this live chat that they told me to contact. Is there any way I can be linked directly to the chat room or be given any other means to contact support?

Message 5 of 8 (617 Views)

★ Novice

I do too I was doing my packs and I tried to do swap and all of a sudden 4 to 6 players gone 

Message 6 of 8 (511 Views)

★ Novice

can I talk to someone from ea does they have a number  to call or something because there is no one out here in this community to help 

Message 7 of 8 (510 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @dramaking1994.

For help with missing content, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Also, please keep the following rule in mind -

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

This thread is being locked.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 8 (440 Views)