Re: Making A Name For Yourself trophy PS4 FIFA 19

by TechHashem

Original Post

★★ Novice

Why i cant qualify for this Last Weekend League? I have 2000 points but i cant Start the WL.

i thought it works til 24h hours after the WL started. 

thats massive * EA.

Message 41 of 58 (1,253 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It is absolutely ridiculous. I have JUST found out last night that the WL was reopened for one more time. I could not find any news for this piece of information on any of their official accounts on Twitter. I found out from YouTubers yesterday. Now, I realize that our one chance of getting the platinum is once again taken away. Why can't EA just roll out a patch that enables us to redeem our points without actually having to enter the league?! I also come to see that people that have already gathered 2,000 points from before cannot even start it anymore. EA, either keep the WL running for the whole month or release a patch. People can achieve the platinum in FIFA 15, 16, 17, 18, but not 19???!!! This is also an issue in FIFA 20. Luckily, most players have witnessed this and acted quickly, but how about the rest of the community? This should be patched. 

Message 42 of 58 (1,192 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@IRC_Bruce This a perfect way to resolve this issue! They are refusing to listen to us!
Message 43 of 58 (1,176 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Wow, really? I missed it too

It shouldn't be one time only.. It should be patched so everyone can get it whenever they want. Unbelievable how bad this support is..

I also gave up on buying FIFA. I understand not getting my money doesn't hurt them, but it's just for my principles..

Still have a very, very, very little bit of hope they'll someday come up with a fix (that's why I post here), but it's probably never gonna happen.. Frown

Tx EA

Message 44 of 58 (1,174 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@DJAtrum I hope they do listen to us!
Message 45 of 58 (1,160 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please support my forum in order for us to reach out to EA and create more noise around this issue!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/FIFA-19-TROPHY-MAKING-A-NAME-FOR-YOURSELF/m-p/8333487

Message 46 of 58 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there any hopes that it will be attainable again??

Message 47 of 58 (948 Views)

★ Guide

I recommend that EA open up the FUT FIFA 19 servers just prior to opening up the FIFA 21 servers. Please provide an announcement in advance with the anticipated date so that players can be ready. This would provide players with one more chance to obtain the achievement.

Message 48 of 58 (848 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello guys,

I am also a person that is having trouble achieving this trophy. I already have a thread created on this forum. I will share the link with you in order to help each other generate enough attention to this problem. I have also directed my repliers on to this forum in order to generate attention here as well.

I have suggested tagging the community managers daily and weekly in order to make sure they do not ignore us.

This is the link to my thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/FIFA-19-TROPHY-MAKING-A-NAME-FOR-YOURSELF/m-p/9290545#M19...

Please help by hitting the "Me Too" button on the very first post and hitting the "+XP" button on each comment in order to make the post a "hot post".

Good luck.

Message 49 of 58 (696 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko @EA_Barry @EA_Cade @EA_Jason 

These are some of the more active community managers that I am aware of.

PLEASE HELP US WITH THIS TROPHY.

If anyone knows anymore please add it as a comment to this thread and continue to tag them. I will tag them every week on each thread.

Good luck.

Message 50 of 58 (695 Views)