Lost Coins After Bid

by thenizzar

Original Post

Coins lost while trying to buy a player, need help?

★★★ Newbie
While i was trying to bid for Balotelli it didnt work out and all my coins are cleaned out... Who should i contact with to redeem my coins back???? Never lost coins like this very dissapointed...
Message 11 of 309 (7,253 Views)

Lost my coins

★★★ Newbie
I recently lost some coins as I was bidding for a player on the market. During a bidding war, I placed a bid after 28 seconds or so but it was not computing my bid even though it had taken away my coins. I lost out on the player and lost my coins. What has happened and how can I get my coins back?
Message 12 of 309 (7,045 Views)

FUT COINS??

★★★ Newbie

I offered a player for 2000 on FUT but I did not get the player. But I got rid of the 2000 anyway

Message 13 of 309 (7,042 Views)

coins

★★★ Newbie
hi i have twice tonight won player auctions and spent 8000 coins it says it took my money for the players and then didnt give me them????
Message 14 of 309 (7,002 Views)

Re: Lost Coins After Bid

★★★ Novice

Thank you for the response EA, I will contact them via the Contact Us via live chat or call back tomorrow as its now nearly 10pm and the current wait is over 2 hours! I will confirm solved assuming they can help me tomorrow when I get hold of them.

Thanks

Message 15 of 309 (7,011 Views)

WEB FUT app

★★★ Newbie

I just lost 3000 coins on the fut web app, I bid on a Ben Arfa and my coins just disappeared, and I did not get the card?

Message 16 of 309 (7,009 Views)

lost fut coins

★★★ Newbie
So on fifa i bet ~50,000 coins on james rodriguez then i got outbid and didnt get any money back, so i lost the player and my money. Then i bet ~11,000 on toni kroos and the same thing happened. Can i get my money back?
Message 17 of 309 (6,992 Views)

Lost 2 players, and my money.

★★★ Newbie

Today, on the morning i was making my team. I bought Mertens (6k on the morning), and Now, on the afternoon i bought Dembélé (5k now), and both dissapear when the bidding end, and my money too.

I don't know if was another person with the same problem, but im so bored with the **bleep** problem.

Any tip to do? How i can ask to the EA people?

Thanks.-

Message 18 of 309 (6,990 Views)

Re: Lost Coins After Bid

Community Manager (retired)

For those affected by this, please provide the following information:

• GamerTag/Origin ID/PSN Id
  • Platform this occurred on (Web App, Xbox 360, PS4 etc.)
  • Timestamp of most recent incident (including time zone)

Thanks 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 19 of 309 (6,994 Views)

fifa 15 transfermarked problem

★ Newbie

I was bidding on a player and was outbid and did not get my money back it was more than 3k how can that happen and were is my money?

Message 20 of 309 (6,987 Views)