Lost Coins After Bid

by thenizzar

Original Post

Lost Coins After Bid

★★★ Novice

Hi,

I bid on 3 players for 2.5k each for two and 2.2k for the other (all Real Madrid player Jese), two bids accepted successfully, the other I got the issue pop up saying your bid could not be placed at this time, however unlike when I have had this issue before it took the coins off me and the player never appeared in my transfer targets and the auction would have now finished (all were within a few minutes of each other and the others finished a while ago) but the coins have not been refunded so I am 2.5k coins down, which is a lot considering I only had around 7.5k coins and trying to build my team via the web app prior to the game being released. Is there any way this can be fixed? Went onto EA web support but the queue is currently 75 minutes... 

Thanks

Message 4 of 309 (13,664 Views)

FIFA 15 Web app

★★★★ Novice

I made a bid of 10,000 coins on a player but when I got outbid, I didn't get my coins back so now I have no coins left.

Message 1 of 309 (13,066 Views)

Lost Players

★★★ Newbie

after getting outbid on a player i didnt get my 1.9k back on the webapp 

Message 2 of 309 (13,480 Views)

My coins dissapeard!

★★ Novice

Hello,

I was just bidding on ibarbo in the FIFA 15 webapp, and someone overbid me and I didn't got my coins back (10k).

After that I switched my computer off and on again, and my coins were still disappeard.

Can someone please help me?

Message 3 of 309 (13,483 Views)

Re: Lost Coins After Bid

★★★ Novice

On top of this when I now try to go to my transfer targets it hangs and then I get the 'An unknown error has occured. If the problem persists please refresh the page' message coming up. Refreshing will work every 3-4 attempts but the issue is constantly coming back up... This is all on the web app. 

Message 5 of 309 (13,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having this problem also

Message 6 of 309 (13,476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me as well. Some sort of race condition in the backend, I presume. I'm trying to chat with EA to get it fixed.

Message 7 of 309 (13,472 Views)

Lost fifa 15 coins

★★★ Newbie

hello ea ,  i had nearly 380 k coins and i bidded diego costa inform for nearly 160 k after bidding there was 212 k nearly , than i have been outbidded but i didnt got my coins back . i have naerly 380 k but now it says 212 k i lost my coins and after being outbidded they didnt come back , please help ea  ...

Message 8 of 309 (13,464 Views)

Re: Lost fifa 15 coins

★★★ Newbie

I bought a player for 60K but it said there was an error. When i backed out of the message it took away 60K and I never got my player

Message 9 of 309 (13,459 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Please contact EA/Origin support for assistance with this issue you are having, It does not look like we will be able to help you with it here on Answer HQ.

Contact a games adviser at any time using this following link EA Help - Contact Us

1. Click on your game or search if it isn’t listed.

2. Select a topic for the best results.
3. Scroll to the bottom and select Contact Us.

4. Select your platform and list a short description of your problem.

5. Select live chat or call me to request a call back from an adviser.

Message 10 of 309 (13,439 Views)