Locked fut account

by Lynnette1512

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Locked fut account

★★★ Newbie

I went to the help center nothing is useful i get this message " To protect your information, your account is now temporarily locked. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please visit help.ea.com/contact-us to unlock your account. " I went to that site useless 0 help i got told me to uninstall my mobile app that didn't help and i need help ASAP its been weeks now cant contact any advisor personally always all the links say go to the help center and its useless I need help EA.

Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Locked fut account

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Lynnette1512

We'd advise checking the email address registered to your Origin account. This message can indicate that your account has been locked by the Terms of Service team.

To dispute action against your account you'll need to send a mail to accountdisputes@ea.com, you can see further information here

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)

All Replies

Re: Locked fut account

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Lynnette1512

We'd advise checking the email address registered to your Origin account. This message can indicate that your account has been locked by the Terms of Service team.

To dispute action against your account you'll need to send a mail to accountdisputes@ea.com, you can see further information here

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 2 (114 Views)