Re: Legacy defending vs Tactical defending. What do you think?

by EA_Mako

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@i_go_beat_u With all due respect you have been playing since 1998 but you still dont know that Legacy is for amateurs who just play with two buttons and lets the console do all the defending where Tactical is more realistic and you have to read opponents future movements and move your player manually yourself, cut passing lanes tackle at your own risk rather than just a auto press what legacy does. I play with one of my friend he uses legacy too but i still win using tactical but my fingers hurts after Couple games because Legacy presses continuously and its just not fair against Tactical There is a reason why WCG and other world gaming contests do not allow legacy defending . Said enough thank you.
Message 11 of 13 (672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay 

I learned FIFA using lagacy defending, my friend that kind of tutor me uses lagacy defending and he told me when I asked why not use tactical he said in tactical you'll be the one to do all the defensive duty that sacred me cuz I didn't know how to play then... One day I was playing with a pro that uses tactical,, I loved the way he had absolute control over his players { no rushing into tackle that mostly your might not win and will leave you exposed, no secondary press} which I fancy at the time. So I changed to tactical it was hard in the beginning but playing few games I mastered the defending tricks in the game.. my friend that thought me doesn't stand a chance against me now. Cuz he now hardly score me { and now when I concede I always know that I made wrong move that left me open} unlike lagacy that goals will just come from nowhere

Message 12 of 13 (394 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 13 of 13 (387 Views)