Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? KOOLLEO
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Objectives
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 06/05/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1:30 AM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Assist a goal in a rivals game you win with a La Liga defender ( I did it with Philipe Luis on this occasion and yesterday with Umitti)
What happens when the bug occurs? The assists do not get credited to the TOTS GAYA weekly objective.
What should be happening instead? The TOTS GAYA objective should be credited by 1 for each rivals win where a goal was assisted by a La Liga defender

No attachments 

Message 1 of 4 (372 Views)

Re: La Liga defender assists not getting credited to TOTS GAYA objective

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @honorman63.

Can I ask you to try logging out of FIFA fully and then logging back in to see if it triggers the objectives updating?

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Darko 

I tried this and it still didn’t update. I used Fillipe Luis (LB) in LWB position and assisted a cross in a 3-0 win. In the game stats it showed as an assist but did not update the objective. Same thing happened day before with Umtiti (CB) assist playing in a CM position. After game stats showed as assist but did not credit the objective. Tried closing down FIFA 19 and restarting and going back into FUT still shows zero assists in the TOTS GAYA objective

Message 3 of 4 (327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been doing this challenge and it’s saying Im on 1 assist when I’ve completed it and I’m not getting the reward I’ve spent a lot of my time trying to complete it and I’m not getting the Gaya. Can you suggest something ?

Message 4 of 4 (295 Views)