Re: Increase the exposure value of clear weather (●¤●)

by EA_Guy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Increase the exposure value of clear weather (●¤●)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
It has been already mentioned lots of time. During clear weather (From day to dusk) the exposure value decreases in Gameplay camera (Especially in Dynamic, Tele and and EAs default) makin the whole screen dim and dull.

Its funny how this is called "Clear" weather, yet its dark as *.

And this problem seems to be present in Fifa 17 as far as I can see from the videos unfortunately.

I hope this exposure * isn't present in Fifa 17 and I hope it fixed in Fifa 16 in next update.

#FUE (Fifa Ultimate Exposure).

By the way, the shorts sleeves in Tifa 17 are too small as if they are wearing Womens jerseys, has anyone else noticed that?

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a486/RiasatSalminSami/Mobile%20Uploads/This%20is%20how%20clear%2...

In Fifa 17, this exposure problem way too much cause the grass is more dark.

Edit: Fixed the link. Seems like IMG code doesn't work here :/
Message 1 of 4 (499 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @RiasatSalminSami

Thanks for the suggestion

You might be best re-posting this on the Official FIFA forums here. You may be able to find some like minded players and it's the best way to get suggestions to the FIFA team.

Additionally, your link doesn't work and it may be worth fixing that.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (551 Views)

All Replies

Hi @RiasatSalminSami

Thanks for the suggestion

You might be best re-posting this on the Official FIFA forums here. You may be able to find some like minded players and it's the best way to get suggestions to the FIFA team.

Additionally, your link doesn't work and it may be worth fixing that.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 2 of 4 (552 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Guy

Thanks for notifying that the link for the screenshot didn't work. Okay, I will try to post it on Fifa Forums. By the way, its already been mentioned by a lot of people already :P

This problem is definitely due to the exposure.fx or whatever name it has in "data_graphic.big" file. Too bad no one's been able to edit the fx and fxo files after all these years of modding.
Message 3 of 4 (462 Views)

Thanks for the extra context 

---------------

Message 4 of 4 (457 Views)