Icon Swaps Players Mistake

by MOHA-_-BAARA

Original Post

Icon Swaps Players Mistake

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Icon swaps player suggestion

I have small problem and comes from small mistake... the problem is I collected all icon swaps players from all challenge ... and there are not any challenge is not completed ... and when I went to submit it in SBC ... I was submitting it in wrong SBC .. I thought I submit Zambrota or Van Der Sar SBC ... and I submitted it in Blanc SBC ... and all Icon swaps is not over than 13 player and Blanc challenge need to 14 icon playes So I am not get any thing from Blanc SBC and I cant complete it because I still have only 2 swaps players .. and the second part of SBC blanc needs 3 swaps player ... and when I connected with EA support they told me that they hasn't any solution for that and told me that the SBC is universe  ... And I requested from them to cancel blanc challenge and change it or remove it to zambrota SBC for example .. and also they told it is not avilible ........... SO

I have new suggestion  to this issue and it is excellent and very important 👌 ... to solve a simple problem which might be facing a lot of players in Fifa 20 ..😁

The suggestion is give Us extra challenge and this challenge give us only one icon swaps player at least for players who passing this challenge ... and this challenge will mean a lot for a thousands players who facing problems like this ... 😢

Beacause my pain will be not thing by this mistake and I am not collecting any Icon players no blanc no zambrota and even no van der sar .... SO I suggest this small suggest may be it is Up to the decision-makers 👌

I hope this proposal will be considered soon .. and Thank you, Sanklap from technical support (56572439), for encouraging me to make this proposal

Message 1 of 1 (324 Views)