[INFO REQUEST] - Missing Catalogue Items

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Catalogue Items

★★★★ Novice
Platform PS4
Psn Jaysen tan
Missing catalog items(all 4 trading pile upgrade)
Can't recall the timestamp. Purchased since last Thursday around 9-10pm(+8)
Message 11 of 192 (5,604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 17
Platform: Playstation 4
What is your EA Account name: JonasMeyer13
Which mode has this happened in?: Catalogue
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 26/09/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 18:00
What is your time zone?: GMT+1
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Look at the catalogue in my account and you will find that all of the trade pile items has been bought. Then check out my UT-trade pile and confirm that it is still at the minimum size.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Items bought from EASFC catalogue and EASFC points taken from me in early access. Items bought have a green tick as if the purchase was successful. I bought UT trade pile increase which has not registred in my UT. Trade pile has remained the same size and I cannot purchase the items again. Please note that after I bought these in early access they showed as being bought and trade pile were not increased. In the game now this is still the situation and I cannot buy the items I want from the EASFC catalogue.
What should be happening instead?: UT trade pile list should increase after the purchase of the related items in EASFC catalogue

Message 12 of 192 (5,590 Views)

★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: VictiniCreates
Which mode has this happened in?: Catalogue
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 13/10/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 12:00
What is your time zone?: GMT 10+

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: I bought all these coin boosts from the EASFC catalogue and they all been redeemed (over 5 of them) and at the end of each game, i should be getting an extra 2000 coins or more! But I only get something like 400 coins which is the normal match coins (no coin boosts were added). At the end of each game in the ultimate team main page, in the top right hand corner, the number of games I have my coin boost available for, goes down a game. So I don't receive any coin boosts but the game reckons its okay to just say i got it and reduce the number of games I have it available for... Like what on earth does the EA support give as well, coz i live chatted em and they didnt have a clue what i was talking about!!! So useless

What happens when the bug occurs?: I buy the EASFC catalogue coin boosts, and then I play a game, and receive no coin boosts at all (I should be receiving over 2000 coins extra). I only receive the match coins... At the end of the game, on the UT main page, in the top right hand corner, the number of games I have the coin boost left for, goes down by one (for each game I play).

What should be happening instead?: I should be getting coin boost that I got and worked hard for! I should be getting all those coin boosts added at the end of each match I play!!!! This is just outrageous of all the work I did to get my level up so I can have a start on Fifa 17, but it seems I am done with Fifa now coz if EA reckons they arent gonna compensate and expect me to buy packs to get *, then they go f*** themselves

Message 13 of 192 (5,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I miss some of the player last night, I want to sell it in. The transfer market and however no body deal with it. However it doesn't get back to my transfer list and suddenly lost it, I lost several players like several Walcott, giroud and Harry Kane. On 15/10 mid night. Quite worry and confused at the moment
My psn:jjmanyu
PS4
Please kindly help to check the record
Message 14 of 192 (5,562 Views)

★★ Novice

Platform - Xbox One

Gamertag / PSN ID / Origin ID  pabloterres

Which item did you not receive: trading pile +30

Timestamp of when you purchased the item - 10/4/2016 21:00 

Message 15 of 192 (5,561 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Platform: PS4 - FIFA 17
iD: SebasBrouwer
What I did not receive:

2x 200 X 5 coin bonus
2x 200 X 10 coin bonus
1x 200 X 15 coin bonus
1x 1000 X 5 coin bonus
1x 1000 X 15 coin bonus

Yes it's quite a lot, but this is because I all bought it at once over two days.. but I never saw a boost of coins... so I hope you guys can help me out. Because it is really a shame for all my earned FCC..

Timestamp: UTC +1:00

Yesterday 15 oct around 17:00-18:00 and today 16 oct around 11:00

Many thanks in advance!
Message 16 of 192 (5,554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: The_Assassin_47
Which mode has this happened in?: FIFA Ultimate Team
How often does the bug occur? After every game.
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 15/10/2016 
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): today
What is your time zone?: GMT 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Check the coins I've earned after every match.
What happens when the bug occurs?: FUT is only giving me 200 coin boost when i bought 1000 x 5 games and 1000 x 10 games boost
What should be happening instead?: I should be gaining alot more coins.

I bought coin boost rewards. Now, I've played about 11 games, and Its only giving me 200 coin boosts.

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: The_Assassin_47
Which mode has this happened in?: FIFA Ultimate Team
How often does the bug occur? Right now
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 15/10/2016 
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 15:45
What is your time zone?: GMT
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Check my purchase history on catalogue.
What happens when the bug occurs? Purchased Increased transfer list size and it did not apply.

Message 17 of 192 (5,546 Views)

★★ Novice

Platform:PS4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: dinoducky
Which mode has this happened in?: Ultimate Team
How often does the bug occur?: Only when buying transfer list upgrades
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 29/09/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 10:00pm
What is your time zone?: +8 GMT

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Transfer list upgrade Items have been purchased but trade pile remains at 30.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Items bought from EASFC catalogue and EASFC points taken from me in early access. Items bought have a green tick as if the purchase was successful. I bought UT transfer list add ons and trade pile add ons which have not gone on to UT. Both transfer list and trade piles have remained the same size and I cannot purchase the items again. Transfer list remains at 30.
What should be happening instead?: UT trade pile and transfer lists should increase after I bought the add on in EASFC catalogue

Message 18 of 192 (5,524 Views)

Re: FIFA 17 EASFC CATALOGUE BUG

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Platform: PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: yellowhulk1987
Which mode has this happened in?: Catalogue
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 18/10/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 02:00AM
What is your time zone?: GMT (UTC) +2
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: I bought EVERY cataluge items (in ultimate team coulumn) except coin boosts (only one coin boos i bought: 200x15)  and change club name and the last item (because my level is not enough) at once!

What happens when the bug occurs?: Items bought from EASFC catalogue and EASFC points taken from me in early access. Items bought have a green tick as if the purchase was successful. I bought UT transfer list add ons and trade pile add ons which have not gone on to UT. Both transfer list and trade piles have remained the same size and I cannot purchase the items again. In the game now this is still the situation and i cannot even buy the items i want from the EASFC catalogue.
What should be happening instead?: UT trade pile and transfer lists should increase after I bought the add on in EASFC catalogue.  I should have five 99 contarcts and all loan players.

please help me i lost my every savings!

Message 19 of 192 (5,459 Views)

Re: FIFA 17 EASFC CATALOGUE BUG

★★★★ Novice
It's been so long and still no fix for it. At the very least give us some update.
Message 20 of 192 (5,441 Views)