Product: FIFA 18
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? arekj718
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10/11/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 05:05 PM
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know.
What happens when the bug occurs? Play games in the FUT online.
What should be happening instead? I should always be able to control the players. The game should have no lags.

Hi,

I was directed here by telephone consultant.

in the FUT Champions Qualifications Tournament and in Online Seasons, when I play the match I have sometimes (one for every few games) situation, when the game start to lag and I lose control of the players (I can't switch the player and the one I should control runs in one direction up to the edge of the field. Sometimes there are also random passes/shots). The situation persists until the end of the match, with small breaks. I checked the various controllers and it's still occurring. This doesn't happen in offline matches or in Squad Battles games. 

Message 1 of 9 (2,630 Views)

Re: I lose control of the players

★★★ Newbie
This is exactly what I.m experiencing with xbox one at fut championship and could not find any solution until now. This so annoying and I.m really pissed off!
Message 2 of 9 (2,550 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue, ALWAYS does this ... i cant even play fut champs

Message 3 of 9 (2,509 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having this exact same problem (also on PC). It's making the FUT Champions basically unplayable. 

Message 4 of 9 (2,469 Views)

★★★ Novice

unfortunatly i also have the same problem.

i do hope that ea fixes it soon

Message 5 of 9 (2,255 Views)

★★ Novice

I have same issue except on fut champion I am fine on on-line games that happen a lot to me a lot , some player have terrible connection , while I have good connection but thank to them my games lags a lot and I have to forfeit the game , because there are no way to beat a lagging game , he used to it he know how the lag is work , but me its my first time I am sure I will lose  smartest  decision is forfeit the game

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/I-have-good-connection-but-it-find-people-with-worst-connectio...

Message 6 of 9 (2,221 Views)

★★ Novice
WOW ea really doesn’t care this is happening to me and it’s 2018
Message 7 of 9 (2,119 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue only in online fut-champions turnement, works fine in rest of fifa 18..

PS4 controller using DS4
Come on give a reply how to solve this please

Message 8 of 9 (2,048 Views)

★ Novice
Happening to me today only in fit champs. I can't move the players. I can pass but that's it. Can't run tackle or switch player.
Message 9 of 9 (1,993 Views)