How to play online fut draft with my friend in same console?

by Mohvilla7

Original Post

How to play online fut draft with my friend in same console?

★★ Novice
I know it is possible to play single fut draft two player in same console and i see people in online fut draft (two player in same team) and playing againts me
Ther is any way to play online fut daft with friend (in same cosnole or even play with two console (i creat the season and he join me and play in one team againt another person))
Please hellllp
Message 1 of 3 (3,193 Views)

Re: How to play online fut draft with my friend in same console?

★★★ Newbie

Did you find a solution?

can i play online draft with my friend in two different console 

Message 2 of 3 (1,352 Views)

Re: How to play online fut draft with my friend in same console?

Community Manager

Hi @Al_7anoon,

It's been a while since the OP was last active in this thread, chances are you won't get a response from them anytime soon so I'll lock it here to limit further necroposting. Please feel free to pop open a new thread though. Do be sure to add some more information about your particular issue such as the version of FIFA and what steps you've already tried, etc

Thanks, 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (1,335 Views)