How long does it take for ea to respond

by thfckdog

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How long does it take for ea to respond

★★ Novice

I’ve already asked this question about 2 weeks ago I sent a file to eahelp nearly  month ago and yet they still have responded 

Message 1 of 2 (423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How long does it take for ea to respond

Community Manager

Hi @thfckdog

Reports from other players on the forum suggest that the average response time is quite long at the moment and it may take a while before you hear back from the Terms or Service team. Once they have received your case and completed their investigation into the ban, they'll reach out to you via email from this address: noreply@ea.com.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (404 Views)

All Replies

Re: How long does it take for ea to respond

Community Manager

Hi @thfckdog

Reports from other players on the forum suggest that the average response time is quite long at the moment and it may take a while before you hear back from the Terms or Service team. Once they have received your case and completed their investigation into the ban, they'll reach out to you via email from this address: noreply@ea.com.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (405 Views)