Hi ea

by Ronidrew

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hi ea

★★★ Newbie

i accidentally submitted my Ronaldo and degea in the new player pick pls can u have a look and give back my players I haven't opened the pack so pls 

Message 1 of 5 (657 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hi ea

Community Manager
Hey @Ronidrew,

Any submissions to SBC's unfortunately can't be undone. There's no way to restore or recover your players once they've been submitted.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (648 Views)

All Replies

Re: Hi ea

Community Manager
Hey @Ronidrew,

Any submissions to SBC's unfortunately can't be undone. There's no way to restore or recover your players once they've been submitted.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 2 of 5 (649 Views)

Hi @ea Jason

★★★ Newbie

Why aren't you guys helping the community we play your game spend money and we do one silly mistake and now u can't give us our players come on pls from one oak to another help a brother out 

Message 3 of 5 (652 Views)

Hi ea Jason y are u

★★★ Newbie

Why aren't you guys helping the community we play your game spend money and we do one silly mistake and now u can't give us our players come on pls from one oak to another help a brother out 

Message 4 of 5 (643 Views)

Re: Hi ea Jason y are u

Community Manager
@Ronidrew,

I've merged your threads here again, please refrain from calling out staff in your thread titles. Again, we can't restore players that were submitted in an SBC. You can read more information in the following article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/fifa/fut-squad-building-challenges/

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 5 of 5 (628 Views)