Hi ea. I have some advantages I hope to be in FIFA 18 are:

by KHALED-KSA-1993

Original Post

Hi ea. I have some advantages I hope to be in FIFA 18 are:

★★ Novice
Hi ea. I have some advantages I hope to be in FIFA 18 are:                                         1 - to be in the FUT, single player mode in the FUT Champion stage.                          2 - to be in the FUT a lot of tournaments that contain Packs with a pattern to play single player and online .                              3 - to be modified Camera "Pro" and make it closer to the back of the player .             4 - add the stage of the World Cup in the FUT by its models single player and Online  .                                                           5 - add the feature of trading players in FUT .                                                               6 - add the story phase taking into account the camera close to the back of the player  .                                                    7 - reduce the number of games in the FUT CAMPION and make 20 example  .    8 - reduce the price of FUT Draft and make 10 .
Message 1 of 2 (405 Views)

Re: Hi ea. I have some advantages I hope to be in FIFA 18 are:

★★★ Guide

@KHALED-KSA-1993 all good but for 3, I don't think they will add an * camera to the game :-p

Message 2 of 2 (380 Views)