HACKED ? FUT Players were sold without my permission!

by checkit_j

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HACKED ? FUT Players were sold without my permission!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Please help me... bit annoyed with FIFA at the moment.

I know its just a game but its cost me £££...

Today I spent around 500 fifa points on FUT15 on the webapp. The game on my ps3 was playing up and being super laggy...

Luckily I got Benteke and an IF ( Black shiny) Rondon. I started to build a hybrid concept team around Rondon. I was happy as can be!

I bought a few players on the cheap and sold a few crappy ones from previous packs to help pay for the hybrid.

I had about 390 coins in the bank and when I next looked at the home page it said that I had sold benteke for 10,000 coins and Rondon for 12,000.

This was a shock, becasuse these were the last players I would have wanted to sell, they were my best players. 

1) it seemed like they sold almost instantly. 25mins and 26mins respectively. I took a photo for proof.

2) no money was transffered to me ( i still had 392 coins)

3) A few minutes later apparently I spent 25,000 coins on TRAINING PLAYER CONTACTS !! ( Why would i do that !!!?)

- This bit doesn't make sense, as I only had 392 coins in the bank... so 10k + 12k + 392coins is only 22,392. not 25k. Glithy or what?

Not sure if i was hacked or if FUT was messed up !

This is frustrating, please fix and compensate!

Message 1 of 4 (709 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HELP ! FUT Players were sold without my permission

Hero (Retired)

Unfortunately here on Answers HQ, We cannot help you with this problem. This must go through EA Support.

If you believe that your account has been compromised / hacked such as situations where personal information (email address etc) has been changed without you doing so, you will need to contact an EA Game adviser for assistance. If you are unable to access this page because your login info being changed, create a new account for this purpose: EA Help - Contact Us Link

After you get your account sorted out refer to this on how to maintain account security to avoid this in the future: How to maintain account security

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (684 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I've just seen that, its all my shiny Golds have gone too, but vanished instead of sold.

Urgh.

Message 2 of 4 (688 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Unfortunately here on Answers HQ, We cannot help you with this problem. This must go through EA Support.

If you believe that your account has been compromised / hacked such as situations where personal information (email address etc) has been changed without you doing so, you will need to contact an EA Game adviser for assistance. If you are unable to access this page because your login info being changed, create a new account for this purpose: EA Help - Contact Us Link

After you get your account sorted out refer to this on how to maintain account security to avoid this in the future: How to maintain account security

Message 3 of 4 (685 Views)

Re: HACKED ? FUT Players were sold without my permission!

★★★ Newbie

I had the same experience and EA completely wased their hands saying that there was no indication that my account was compromised. I told exactly what you said my sell players all got sold for the minumum amount this is unacceptable from EA! I am done with this game glad FIFA is crwating their own and I hope EA goes to ruins for not carrying for their loyal players. This is sickening 

Message 4 of 4 (252 Views)