Guaranteed Most Consistent SBC error - Nintendo Switch

by Zlatan130

Original Post

Guaranteed Most Consistent SBC error - Nintendo Switch

★★★ Apprentice

I submitted the sbc from title, was shown the error message and now the sbc isn't found in the menu. Any ideas? Thanks

@EA_Cade 

Message 1 of 12 (723 Views)

Re: Guaranteed Most Consistent SBC error - Nintendo Switch

Community Manager

@Zlatan130 Hello! If you're missing content you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us, we can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ. 

EACade
Message 2 of 12 (718 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hello @EA_Cade thanks for responding

I've been recommended by them to report this type of incident here. I think this may be a larger instance than just my case, as the sbc is still advertised on my FUT central. Same SBC is not shown in either completed/not-completed lists. 

Message 3 of 12 (711 Views)

Community Manager

@Zlatan130 Sorry if you were directed here for missing content, that's not something we can assist with. 

However, I'm not showing that the account you're posting with has completed the TOTS Community SBC. 

EACade
Message 4 of 12 (700 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

yes exactly, it's not even available in the sbc menu now

Message 5 of 12 (696 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade I spoke to two different advisors about my issue and it took over an hour for them to tell me they didn't know. The EA "technical advisor" had poor english as well. I'm very disappointed with my experience as an EA customer. This is the one of many content errors switch users have experienced with no resolution.

Message 6 of 12 (680 Views)

Rif.: Guaranteed Most Consistent SBC error - Nintendo Switch

★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, also the sbc is still shown in the news banner 

(I am italian, the banner says "Update SBC - The Community TOTS Update SBC is now available for a limited time")

Message 7 of 12 (661 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Giugaki thank you for sharing! Hopefully they fix this before the sbc ends.

@EA_Cade this proves it's affecting multiple users and not just myself. Can you not pass this information along to the staff? I'd hate for switch users to be hard-done again.

Thanks

Message 8 of 12 (646 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
sorry i meant to quick reply I think I did report on accident. This doesn't address my problem directly. The SBC doesn't appear as completed or not-completed. Please follow-up. Thanks!
Message 9 of 12 (629 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade @EA_Darko any word on this issue for nintendo switch users? Community TOTS is advertised but not available.

Message 10 of 12 (601 Views)